I'm back 10 years later + Thoughts on WWE 2K19

Napoleon Bonaparte 1769

After 10 years, yours truly, Napoleon Bonaparte 1769 AKA Radioactive Pizza AKA Earthquake's #1 Fan is back, with a tougher mentality.

I recall two topics in the past that, in the future, turned out my way.

1. I suggested that Papa Shango be added to the game. Some guy said, "I don't want no f***ing useless legends in a wwe game." In WWE 2K17, Papa Shango made his game debut.

2. I heard lots of people laugh at what I had at a then game idea, WWE Smackdown VS. Raw Warfare, at the thought of video game characters in a WWE game. WWE 2K19 introduced Steve from Minecraft through block bodies. Who's laughing now? I now maintain my own franchise, Fantasy Wrestling Federation.

Anyway, enough of the things I had to get off my chest. WWE 2K19 is a fantastic new installment to the franchise. It has some cool features like Big Heads, Custom MITB, etc. I hope 2K Games keeps doing what they're doing. I could also hear people in the past saying WWE games will never be on PC. Well, thanks to 2K, it's finally happened after 13 years. And thanks to modding, all sorts of wrestler are now possible. I just hope we get custom music in the future.

The block bodies is one of those features that seems completely unnecessary and I still question why it was included or who it is suppose to appeal to since Minecraft holds the reputation of being for kids. I still went on the community creations to find a Steve though and downloaded him for necessity. I'm not too sure when I am ever going to use him though.

Archived