Modding 2K19

maskedmaniac

I really wish I knew how to do it, but all of the guides I found all seem to think you know what you're doing and most communities all seem to be full of rude twats. The last time I attempted to mod my game was back during the lifespan of WWE 2K17 (or WWE 2K15, I cannot fully remember). I goofed and ended up with a silhoutte of some non-existant wrestler in the superstars list of the "My WWE" mode. This was back before I realized that I could turn off cloud sync for these games allowing me to just re-install a fresh copy of the own thing.

I really wish I knew how to do it, but all of the guides I found all seem to think you know what you're doing and most communities all seem to be full of rude twats. The last time I attempted to mod my game was back during the lifespan of WWE 2K17 (or WWE 2K15, I cannot fully remember). I goofed and ended up with a silhoutte of some non-existant wrestler in the superstars list of the "My WWE" mode. This was back before I realized that I could turn off cloud sync for these games allowing me to just re-install a fresh copy of the own thing.

Same here. I tried to install Hogan and ended up with a silhouette instead. I agree with these tutorials assuming you already know half of it. I can post a few links in here with every tool needed for modding this game. Its amazing what they have done already from now Hogan to Benoit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay, finally got my first mod to work. Wasn't too hard. I found a great step by step tutorial and all I needed was one program to inject the Hulkster. I can't stop at just one though, will try to inject other guys like Benoit, Punk, and Yokozuna.

2q9c7lw.png

Now I can delete about 5 or 6 other Hogans I downloaded from CC.

Yeah man, I'm so glad it worked. I literally had like 6 Hogan caws I had downloaded and now I can delete at least 5 of them because I have the actual in-game model in the game. I'll post some more pics in here after I install more mods and if anyone needs info on this PM me. Can't wait to install Yokozuna in the game, someone made a mod of him and it's amazing, they even got all his body fat right lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always thought that community creations on PC is lacking content compared to the console versions because 1. there are less people on PC and 2. mods. No point in spending time making caws when you can just inject a mod that will look a million times better than the usual half-asssed caw attempt.

As far as how hard it is to mod the game, it's not that hard to be honest. Time consuming maybe but not even that much. It can only be done on PC of course. You just download the program to inject the files, download the wrestler file you want to put in as well as their moveset and entrance and boom. Sometimes it works like with the Hollywood Hogan I did or sometimes it doesn't but as long as you back up your game it won't ruin it anything like that. I'd say it took me maybe ten minutes the first time to inject Hogan. I can send you the necessary links and walkthroughs via PM if you'd like to help you out. It's all free and you just need time to do it, and patience.

• 5 months later...

I've always thought that community creations on PC is lacking content compared to the console versions because 1. there are less people on PC and 2. mods. No point in spending time making caws when you can just inject a mod that will look a million times better than the usual half-asssed caw attempt.

As far as how hard it is to mod the game, it's not that hard to be honest. Time consuming maybe but not even that much. It can only be done on PC of course. You just download the program to inject the files, download the wrestler file you want to put in as well as their moveset and entrance and boom. Sometimes it works like with the Hollywood Hogan I did or sometimes it doesn't but as long as you back up your game it won't ruin it anything like that. I'd say it took me maybe ten minutes the first time to inject Hogan. I can send you the necessary links and walkthroughs via PM if you'd like to help you out. It's all free and you just need time to do it, and patience.

Can you send these to me? just got it for pc trying to mod it so i can run universe mode on my laptop

As for creators who makes mods on PC i'm pretty sure you heard of TheAznBlusuazn before this guy makes his own mods and they are usually pretty good another one you need to pay attention to is squaredcircle gameplays they have a youtube channel detailing all their works which ranges from actual wrestlers who used to be in the game before like cm punk or actual new wrestlers mods that they modded in like kenny omega for example

As for creators who makes mods on PC i'm pretty sure you heard of TheAznBlusuazn before this guy makes his own mods and they are usually pretty good another one you need to pay attention to is squaredcircle gameplays they have a youtube channel detailing all their works which ranges from actual wrestlers who used to be in the game before like cm punk or actual new wrestlers mods that they modded in like kenny omega for example

Can you used the caw slots for the modded caws?

• 3 months later...

most communities all seem to be full of rude twats.

This. Dont forget elitist admins who won't ban their friends. ive had the same person bully me in certain servers for the past two years. Others would help me out, while he would take personal shots. did he get banned even though the rules state "no personal attacks"? Nope. I did instead for firing back.

I think what we need to do is revive this section and actually, admins, make this happen, make its own section for modding 19 and 20. I've met people that still mod the older 2k's and even the 360 games. We need our own section for this.

Archived