Tyrant185 Collection: Booker T (1993-2003) By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED 2018/12/29

Tyrant185

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Sullivan preview. No good ones online. Hopefully you will do him in his later wcw attire also. Def gonna dl him.

This will have 4 attires, the first 2 being his 90's run as the Taskmaster.

EDIT: Never mind, I got it.

Not gonna lie. He is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much, man! I am still hopeful for a wCw Muta. Would love to build a New Dungeon: Sullivan, Vampiro and Muta would be so awesome. Aaanyway you are one of my fav. creators. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. Glad you like.

I'm sure I saw a Muta on one of the forums the other day but I can't remember who it was by. It was the bald Muta though. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through a WCW version of him as myself and Shawn have a lot of stuff planned right now and (unfortunately) limited upload space.

Any chance doing The Mamalukes

That's eerie. I was literally watching clips of them last night and I've been tempted to make Vito for a while now, so consider it a work in progress as of now. You can expect pretty much all of Vince Russo's Brand from me this year lol.

Hey Tyrant, I hope you don't mind me asking, but out of all of the caws you've made so far, which one are you most proud of?

Tough call but I think I'd have to put Kevin Sullivan and Scott Norton high up on the list, simply because of how difficult it was to find good face textures of them and tidy them up. Disco is up there for me as well, as I think he's gotten better over each year.

Kevin's looking good, brother.

Thanks. Uploading him tonight once I finish his moveset.

Sullivan is now uploaded. Enjoy.

Just grabbed him your the best looks amazing.

Thanks a lot.

Any chance doing The Mamalukes

That's eerie. I was literally watching clips of them last night and I've been tempted to make Vito for a while now, so consider it a work in progress as of now. You can expect pretty much all of Vince Russo's Brand from me this year lol.

Hey Tyrant, I hope you don't mind me asking, but out of all of the caws you've made so far, which one are you most proud of?

Tough call but I think I'd have to put Kevin Sullivan and Scott Norton high up on the list, simply because of how difficult it was to find good face textures of them and tidy them up. Disco is up there for me as well, as I think he's gotten better over each year.

Kevin's looking good, brother.

Thanks. Uploading him tonight once I finish his moveset.

Sullivan is now uploaded. Enjoy.

Just grabbed him your the best looks amazing.

Thanks a lot.

look forward to them as a massive WCW fan, it's making the game very enjoyable with some quality caws.

Big Vito pics added. Hoping to get him uploaded some time tomorrow.

Your a legend man thanks so much.

Vito is up. Enjoy :)

Great job on Vito, Tyrant. I was about to suggest the same sigs and fins. Good call on the Stump Puller as a replacment for the Dress Code.

Archived