How they steal caws

Nick_808

Hi im new but i've following the page in secret (since the olden gen)

this happen to me in 2k16 with long hair strowman , nakamura , and aj styles

2k17 super dragon , ricochet

2k18 pentagon jr , then i stop making wrestlers and this year start making fictional characters

and happen to me again

my question is how they do this ? (if you know dont tell me how to , just tell me if theres a way to avoid it

Its really annoying because i got now time to make caws and this people just copy and past it

thanks for reading

They just download yours then import that attire on a new save then upload.

So far it's happened to my hurricane ultimo and psicosis

Is there any way to avoid it?

i was thinking on put some small water mark on logos but i dont think that it works tbh

They just download yours then import that attire on a new save then upload.

So far it's happened to my hurricane ultimo and psicosis

i was thinking on put some small water mark on logos but i dont think that it works tbh

No, there isn't ... and even with a watermark, people aren't able to see those until after they download the creation ... and most casuals don't care who it's coming from or if it's legit ... just so long as they have it on their system and it's "passable".

2k just needs to attach custom logo to the non reupload rule then people won't be able to upload a CAW featuring someone else's face texture or attire logos.

Who cares if someone steals a caw? I mean I understand its irritating but its not like you make money from this lol

IKR. I mean I understand a creator works hard to make a CAW that gets downloaded, brings their downloads and rank up and all that and they should be credited for the work. The only people who really care about the credit to the creators are the people like us who check sites like these for new creations and give them the credit they deserve through these forums and/or Youtube. Other than that the casual downloader just downloads them and doesn't care where they come from. With that said it sucks, but in the end it shouldn't matter because while people are piggybacking on their downloads or possibly editing and re-uploading they're still achieving the same goal at the end of the day which is spreading the creators work and no matter what usually the creator will still have more dls because of sites like this and because they usually already have the higher number of downloads before someone reuploads their work so it's easier to find in most downloaded, what's hot etc.

This isn't a shot much love to our wonderful creators you make this game enjoyable.

Yeah cant understand the caw maker who quit making caws for our Community and leave us alone...thats not fair for us about some stupid stealer, I like LigerBomb and his caws really much,but can not accept it that he leaves us alone. Yeah thats sucks when his caws got stolen, but here or smacktalks know that Liger make all caws.

Bhangra, Nick or Ryeedee are always coming back each year after get stolen many times before. Quitting is not a good idea when stupid hater wins about stealing your caws.

Who cares if someone steals a caw? I mean I understand its irritating but its not like you make money from this lol

Stealing or reuploading takes up unwanted space on CC. Check how many Hogans keep getting reuploaded on 2k18. It plain sucks and yes I care because its mooching off someone else' s work woth out proper credit.

I care about it and Im not even a creator.

I just think its crappy that these creators work for hours on end to perfect these creations and some loser just rips it off and uploads it themselves. They are taking downloads away from the creator of the original content. And last I checked, creators need those downloads so they can raise their rank and have slots for more uploads.

And like the other poster mentioned it ends up clogging up CC with multiples of the same stolen CAWs.

The whole thing sucks and even if you guys dont care, others do. And Id be willing to bet money that the creator that gets his work stolen and reuploaded cares quite a bit.

I care about it and Im not even a creator.

I just think its crappy that these creators work for hours on end to perfect these creations and some loser just rips it off and uploads it themselves. They are taking downloads away from the creator of the original content. And last I checked, creators need those downloads so they can raise their rank and have slots for more uploads.

And like the other poster mentioned it ends up clogging up CC with multiples of the same stolen CAWs.

The whole thing sucks and even if you guys dont care, others do. And Id be willing to bet money that the creator that gets his work stolen and reuploaded cares quite a bit.

This. Whether or not you get paid for it, it's YOUR creation. You made it. And who likes to have someone else take their creation, and put it up as their own? People take pride in their work. Plus, it's a nuisance in general. CC gets cluttered with the same creation and you can't find anything new. After a few months you always get stuck with 3-4 CAws while the rest are just copied/stolen versions of those.

Archived