Looking for CAW's

ant-221

I'm looking for these CAW's online. Thankfully most on my list I've gotten. All that's left is this remaining 35 CAW's on my list.

Here's the CAW's I'm looking for. Any help in getting them would be greatly appreciated.

Matrix

Neo -got it

Agent Smith -got it

Marvel

Drax the Destroyer -got it

Ghost Rider -got it

Peter Quill -got it

Devil May Cry

Nero -got it

Vergil -got it

Mortal Kombat

Kabal -got it

Ermac -got it

Noob Saibot -got it

Shang Tsung -got it

Quan Chi -got it

Nightwolf -got it

Jade -got it

Jax -got it

Reptile -got it

Kano -got it

Sketor -got it

Cyax -got it

Erron Black -got it

Grand Theft Auto

Tommy Vercetti -got it

GI JOE

Snake Eyes -got it

Star Wars

Anakin Skywalker -got it

Han Solo -got it

Luke Skywalker (original trilogy version) I hate the sequel trilogy with a passion. - got it.

Naruto

Hinata -got it

Sasuke -got it

Chronicles of Riddick

Riddick -got it

Ninja Gaiden

Ryu Hayabusa -got it

Assassin's Creed

Altair -got it

TMNT

Casey Jones -got it

Prototype

Alex Mercer -got it

Horror

Freddy Krueger -got it

Legends

Abdullah The Butcher -got it

Lastly

A Viking CAW -got it

So is anyone willing to help me out?

I have viking inspired CAWS. Type in RNR or BPW to find Erik and Bjarni. Though in Erik's rebound actions, change the tilt a whirl power slam to the tour of the islands and in the signatures change the tour of the islands to the tilt a whirl powerslam.Swap them in other words lol

I did search for RNR and BPW CAW's with those names Erik and Bjarni didn't show up.

I have viking inspired CAWS. Type in RNR or BPW to find Erik and Bjarni. Though in Erik's rebound actions, change the tilt a whirl power slam to the tour of the islands and in the signatures change the tour of the islands to the tilt a whirl powerslam.Swap them in other words lol

I did search for RNR and BPW CAW's with those names Erik and Bjarni didn't show up.

Yeah, Rekka's on PS4. I presume you're Xbox?

Yeah, Rekka's on PS4. I presume you're Xbox?

Yes. I assumed putting this thread in the Xbox One section would've avoided any misunderstandings.

Just got some that were on the list. That leaves me with a total of 16 left to get. I reached out to 2 CAW's makers who made CAW's of characters from the same franchise to see if they can make some of those left on my list. I got no response so far.

So if anyone one can help me out I'd appreciate it. And I wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived