WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It irked me a bit to see Natalya and Nikki act so friendly towards each other after their feud on SD a few years ago, and it's sort of awkward now considering Nikki and John are no longer together. :lol: Probably the first time I found either of the two to be entertaining.

I thought that was all back on again?

It irked me a bit to see Natalya and Nikki act so friendly towards each other after their feud on SD a few years ago, and it's sort of awkward now considering Nikki and John are no longer together. :lol: Probably the first time I found either of the two to be entertaining.

I thought that was all back on again?

It comes and goes. But it's really based on news outlets and stuff. Especially E News. Lol

With KO being out for a good amount of time, I'm really wanting him to side w/ Cole and UE upon his return (assuming that UE eventually get called up by the beginning of next Summer). As for Sami, I'm not even sure if I want him as a heel again, despite how good he was at it, but idk.

In an ideal world, Kevin Owens comes back and wins the Rumble.

With KO being out for a good amount of time, I'm really wanting him to side w/ Cole and UE upon his return (assuming that UE eventually get called up by the beginning of next Summer). As for Sami, I'm not even sure if I want him as a heel again, despite how good he was at it, but idk.

There's almost no chance of KO returning by then though.

Just under four months. His prognosis was 4 wasn't it?

Just under four months. His prognosis was 4 wasn't it?

8 Months

Archived