WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Becky Lynch is working with a cracked jaw that may require surgery. This is not good news at all. /:

Glad she's okay, but that did not look fun for her going backwards through those LED panels. I did wonder if the blood on Charlotte's hand was from Becky's head or something, that metal piece that flew off looked capable of some damage.

I've just heard about KO, losing Becky in the same week for a while would be bad comedy.

Apparently Becky Lynch is working with a cracked jaw that may require surgery. This is not good news at all. /:

Glad she's okay, but that did not look fun for her going backwards through those LED panels. I did wonder if the blood on Charlotte's hand was from Becky's head or something, that metal piece that flew off looked capable of some damage.

I've just heard about KO, losing Becky in the same week for a while would be bad comedy.

KO? Did he get hurt or something?

Idk if they needed WWE's permission to do this, but very cool of Mick Foley and Kurt Angle to send in videos to Impact for Abyss' Hall of Fame induction last night.

https://youtu.be/xa49TEWE-aI

Eddie Guerrero doc airing live on WWE's YoUtube right now. You can rewind it tho and start from the beginning.

Amazing documentary. I started watching wrestling way after he passed away but that still had me in my feels. Wish I started watching during the RA Era

Rollins vs McIntyre and Ambrose vs Ziggler announced for RAW as World Cup Qualifiers.

Why it gotta be either Rollins or McIntyre :( I want McIntyre to win just cause he'd be the only non-American so far

I swear they put The Bellas on there because it was the most relevant betrayal and they're using it to hype up the march. :lol: I don't know if I'd even call that a legit betrayal. It never seemed like The Bellas and Rousey has an actual relationship outside of the ring. They teamed with one another and that's it.

I dont think you know what regime means lol.

I said what I said. *shrugs*

I've seen Austin use it, Sullivan and more use it. Soooooo.

Austin specifically used it colloquially as a way of saying WWF was ran by an authoritarian government. Basically calling Vince oppressive or a dictator. However, I dont think you were using it in the same way. I think you just wanted a big fancy word, I should know, I do it often.

I swear they put The Bellas on there because it was the most relevant betrayal and they're using it to hype up the march. :lol: I don't know if I'd even call that a legit betrayal. It never seemed like The Bellas and Rousey has an actual relationship outside of the ring. They teamed with one another and that's it.

Yeah, there are far bigger betrayals. Triple H on Shawn Michaels in 2003 for example, Hogan and Savage, Jake on the Undertaker, Paul Bearer on Undertaker, Shane on Vince when he bought WCW, Stephanie turning on Vince at Armageddon 99...

Archived