BHANGRA_MAN

Uploaded Thanks to Crow for entrance, moveset, costum victor

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

RYEEDEE

BRIAN KENDRICK

====

Attire pics below. Upload tomorrow late evening UK time likely

======

I will eventually do a caw topic but for now separate pics for this. This should be up before RVD next week

Hope this is liked.

Thanks as always to Wolfie for suggestions and nick for hair idea which I may tweak before upload

====

Updated still not sure on attires yet but I think final face now and in game pics. Thanks to Crow for his enterance moves

Reuploaded

BRIAN_KENDRICK_CAW_WWE_CREATE_A_SUPERSTA

BRIAN.KENDRICK.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTA

Pentagon as blunt as ever!

I think it looks great man, I always pick up your stuff and loved your colllaborations last year.

Someone has made a pretty damn solid Kendrick already this year. Dunno the name of the creator offhand but props to them whoever they are!

Really nice work on this, the hair works as well. I would give it that slight point and curves either side, but not too much. Just to take away some of the straight edge, but he's not got a distinctive hairline so it's not an issue.

Was actually looking for a good Kendrick today, so I'm really glad to see this from you guys

Pentagon as blunt as ever!

I think it looks great man, I always pick up your stuff and loved your colllaborations last year.

Someone has made a pretty damn solid Kendrick already this year. Dunno the name of the creator offhand but props to them whoever they are!

Crow created a good Brian Kendrick

Archived