Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kung Fu

Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (CM Punk) (Hulk Hogan) (RVD) (Mick Foley) (Owen Hart)

Keep checking back here, more excited for this Owen than any of the dlc.

I'm just waiting for Righteous to do his moveset for him, then I will upload it to CC soon after.

You know I was looking forward to this caw and it did not disappoint, looks like an in game model. Your work is appreciated!

Man, you could have told me that they released an unannounced DLC of Owen Hart and Mick Foley, and Kung Fu was doing alernate attires for them, and I would have believed you.

Incredible job, Kung Fu.

Have you ever done the headbangers? Never seen a good pair of them created. On a side note I just want to say again how great that Owen is. He looks good from every angle, and righteous did a great job on the moveset too.

Can you do Hollywood to compliment your hulkster? Please and thank you!

Hogan V2 preview has now been added complete with an nWo slot, I will upload both versions if theses changes are liked?

Edited by Kung Fu

Can you do Hollywood to compliment your hulkster? Please and thank you!

Hogan V2 preview has now been added complete with an nWo slot, I will upload both versions if theses changes are liked?

All your CAWS are just too sweet!

Hulk Hogan V2 has now been uploaded.

I would recommend to whoever downloaded the older V1 to replace it with this updated version for his Red & Yellow slot because it has a new/improved face texture and more accurate face morphing's. It also has changes to the material used for both his belt and boots which looks more realistic and far better in-game now.

His nWo slot has also been uploaded with the same updates/changes for both attires.

Ty Kung Fu!! These are great!! Will you be uploading your Cactus Jack anytime soon?

I've only got the one attire done for Cactus Jack atm and I still need to find a decent 2nd attire I can do before uploading him, have you got any suggestions for a 2nd attire as I can't find any decent reference pics.

Do you already have any plans who you'll make next?

I have two more planned caws but I'm not sure that I'll be making any more after that as I'm kind of losing interest in the game now.

Edited by Kung Fu