Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (CM Punk) (Hulk Hogan) (RVD) (Mick Foley) (Owen Hart)

Kung Fu

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hogan update posted.

I will probably upload this caw in a few days because I still need to unlock various wrestlers to complete this caw and gaining virtual currency is a pain/chore this year.

I need to unlock British Bulldogs for his victory animation and Lex Luger for his entrance animation, I'll also probably need to unlock Scott Hall and Kevin Nash for obvious reasons.

I'm going to knit pick a little, however I've been following your CAW's for years and they're probably the best. Anyway, the mustache looks good from a front view, however looking at it from the side, it bother's me how it looks, flat? I guess. Same with last year's Hogan. Other than that, good competition for WolfgangJTs Hogan.

I'm going to knit pick a little, however I've been following your CAW's for years and they're probably the best. Anyway, the mustache looks good from a front view, however looking at it from the side, it bother's me how it looks, flat? I guess. Same with last year's Hogan. Other than that, good competition for WolfgangJTs Hogan.

No problem because it's knit picking the areas (which I may have missed) is how I can improve my creations, I'll try maybe adding some more shading to his current moustache or maybe I can try adding another moustache over the top and use the in-game EMOSS to make it look more 3D?

Just so you know it's not just WolfgangJT's Hogan as it was also worked on by two other creators BhangraMan and RyeeDee as part of a collaboration.

(Edit)

Hogan update posted, will hopefully upload sometime this weekend?

Archived