Updated Moves

King Nova

Just wanted to make this for anyone to post about moves that have a new animation but isnt listed under New, or moves with slight changes.

To start off the top of my head, Anaconda Vice 1 has a brand new animation, and the Spiral Tap also comes with a Pin Combo.

What moves have you guys come across?

• 2 weeks later...

Leaning on the ropes attacking with a knee has been reanimated (section of clothesline, cactus clothesline, dropoick, big boot etc to knock em over)

yeh. was in a "Did u know" vid

dont like it. It looks worse and now ur opponent can get knocked thru the ropes...which is cool i guess....but i've never seen that actually happen in a real match when ppl use that move.

Leaning on the ropes attacking with a knee has been reanimated (section of clothesline, cactus clothesline, dropoick, big boot etc to knock em over)

yeh. was in a "Did u know" vid

dont like it. It looks worse and now ur opponent can get knocked thru the ropes...which is cool i guess....but i've never seen that actually happen in a real match when ppl use that move.

There were atleast 10 matches this week that had the Kitchen Sink + falling through the ropes in it lol

Happens every other match

I swear there used to be a top rope white noise/air raid siren. Was going to give it to McIntyre. Oh well guess I'll add it to my personal wishlist.

Isn't there a Avalanche Back Body Drop? I remember giving it to McIntyre as a replacement, and it worked out well. Either that, or the Avalanche Samoan Drop.

Archived