Xbox One X Enhancements?

wease2004

I don't have 4K yet, but I know people who do. Constantly hearing good things about how clean the graphics look in 4K...not specifically about WWE, but about games like Forza Horizon 4, etc. Basically, 4K is just one step closer to looking more lifelike. It goes without saying that you need a 4K compatible television to get the full effect...but the One X is a more powerful system in general.

I'm definitely buying one soon (I'd like to have one before Red Dead, but that probably isn't happening). Still, yeah...if you have the money to spend, I wouldn't hesitate. It's definitely a better piece of hardware. That goes doubly if you don't have an Xbox at all and are trying to decide which to get. If that's the case, then definitely go with the stronger system.

I want to bite the bullet and get an Xbox one X, but I bet as soon as I do they'll drop the next generation a year later. It happened 6 months after I bought my original X1, and I got a feeling the same could happen again so I'll just wait, unless my Xbox packs in (touch wood it doesn't, though I'm going through controllers like mad)

I think were quite a way away from a new generation of machines. I also think the next line of machines will be more tailored towards things like Microsofts games pass and EAs Game Pass.

This current generation started out looking like it was going to chop up games and sell them as episodic chapters, Hitman is a good example. As that format hasnt really taken off the next thing publishers are going to try is the Netflix/WWE Network for gaming platform, where you pay a monthly fee to play a publishers games. They will move their best exclusives to this format to discourage retail sales.

As many publishers make their money from a few major titles, theyll look at ways to make you give them money all year instead of when they have something to offer that you want (for as long as you want it)

I don't have this game yet (I'm still playing last years), and bought an Xbox One X recently. It's really, really nice. Quicker loading times, cleaner graphics. Forza Horizon looks insane, and 2K18 definitely had less lagginess and everything was smoother.

I have a good Samsung LED 46inch TV from about 6-7 years ago (but it's pretty high end, it was £2500), and it looks fantastic.

Does anyone know if the PS4 Pro boost mode does anything to this game or any other since 2k15?

Last year i bought 2k18 on ORIGINAL PS4, January this year i bought the PS4 Pro and obviously played 2k18 on it. It fixed all framrate issues with the 8man matches and i personally think it made the game slightly better, smoother! That's just my opinion...and 2k19 right now looks awesome to me on PS4 Pro, the best wee're going to get untill next gen.

Archived