Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - WolfgangJT's Buff Bagwell uploaded!!!!!

Hulk Hogan by WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man/RyeeDee - Uploaded

Moveset by Righteous

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man RyeeDee

Hulk Hogan

Mr. America (full attire 1) now previewed. Credit to ALCLegacy for a few logos used/started with on this, boots heavily revamped.

Fine america attire. Searched myself to death for good textures as i wanted to make him too.... but wasnt successful. So hope this is released on ps side soon too;)

Mr.America now uploaded!!!

Credit to ALCLegacy for a few logos used/started with on this, boots heavily revamped.

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man RyeeDee

Hogan Mr America

I hate making requests, but is there any chance that you guys are going to be making a younger, bigger, badder less balder Hogan? Say, from his time in Japan?

I hate making requests, but is there any chance that you guys are going to be making a younger, bigger, badder less balder Hogan? Say, from his time in Japan?

If we do, it'll be later down the line...a bit hulked out at the moment.

Who's next?

Converting Bhangra_man's Brian Kendrick over from PS4 side for the XB1 community next, then after that, likely taking a crack at DX version of Chyna (back when she looked more "manly" so to speak)

Who's next?

Converting Bhangra_man's Brian Kendrick over from PS4 side for the XB1 community next, then after that, likely taking a crack at DX version of Chyna (back when she looked more "manly" so to speak)

CHYNA IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! Are you going to do it with a female base though? The "male" Chynas always bug me with the way they move and the crotch bulges. You can get pretty buffed females this year too.

DX Chyna & Bhangra_Man/RyeeDee's Brian Kendrick conversion now uploaded!!!

Who's next?

CHYNA IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! Are you going to do it with a female base though? The "male" Chynas always bug me with the way they move and the crotch bulges. You can get pretty buffed females this year too.

Yep, it's now released...and it is female base.

Looks great. Can't wait to try her out later.

Edit,

You did an amazing job on Chyna. The moveset and enterance is spot on. I always wanted this era of her in game and you absolutely nailed it!

Looks great. Can't wait to try her out later.

Edit,

You did an amazing job on Chyna. The moveset and enterance is spot on. I always wanted this era of her in game and you absolutely nailed it!

Thanks. :)

Ambrose looks insanely good. Can we actually use his entrance announcement in 2k19? If so, I might have to replace the in game one.

Ambrose looks insanely good. Can we actually use his entrance announcement in 2k19? If so, I might have to replace the in game one.

nope, but there is a close one we had a vote on Twitter on. Dean M Rose....will sound pretty close.