WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - WolfgangJT's Buff Bagwell uploaded!!!!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome job guys, your CAWS are perfect in every single game.
Any tips on face textures? (size of the image, prefer images from internet or games textures, blend from the cheeks with photoshop) any help will be appreciate since is the first time I use textures for my CAWS
Thanks!.

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfie!!! Long time no speak! You still in NC? Cant get into my old account. Glad to see some familiar faces still killing it.

:) Yep. Good to see you on again, man.

Wolfgang, these are incredible. After all these years, you and BhangraMan still provide quality content. Cheers to you guys.

Thanks. :)

Any tips on face textures? (size of the image, prefer images from internet or games textures, blend from the cheeks with photoshop) any help will be appreciate since is the first time I use textures for my CAWS

Thanks!.

tip....start with the texture bigger so you can get in as much detail as possible. Let the texture upload size it down, unless you have to do it before. Real life shots work best to start with in the newest games, but some old game textures can be used in pieces if needed, just may need to be combined..sometimes can come in handy on things like eyebrows or facial hair.

Wolfie!!! Long time no speak! You still in NC? Cant get into my old account. Glad to see some familiar faces still killing it.

:) Yep. Good to see you on again, man.

Wolfgang, these are incredible. After all these years, you and BhangraMan still provide quality content. Cheers to you guys.

Thanks. :)

Thanks!.

tip....start with the texture bigger so you can get in as much detail as possible. Let the texture upload size it down, unless you have to do it before. Real life shots work best to start with in the newest games, but some old game textures can be used in pieces if needed, just may need to be combined..sometimes can come in handy on things like eyebrows or facial hair.

You're welcome. I still can't believe how good that Seven and Moxley are. Can't wait to see what's going to be showcased in the next game.

Archived