WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - WolfgangJT's Buff Bagwell uploaded!!!!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate making requests, but is there any chance that you guys are going to be making a younger, bigger, badder less balder Hogan? Say, from his time in Japan?

If we do, it'll be later down the line...a bit hulked out at the moment.

Who's next?

Converting Bhangra_man's Brian Kendrick over from PS4 side for the XB1 community next, then after that, likely taking a crack at DX version of Chyna (back when she looked more "manly" so to speak)

I hate making requests, but is there any chance that you guys are going to be making a younger, bigger, badder less balder Hogan? Say, from his time in Japan?

Who's next?

Converting Bhangra_man's Brian Kendrick over from PS4 side for the XB1 community next, then after that, likely taking a crack at DX version of Chyna (back when she looked more "manly" so to speak)

CHYNA IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! Are you going to do it with a female base though? The "male" Chynas always bug me with the way they move and the crotch bulges. You can get pretty buffed females this year too.

DX Chyna & Bhangra_Man/RyeeDee's Brian Kendrick conversion now uploaded!!!

Who's next?

CHYNA IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! Are you going to do it with a female base though? The "male" Chynas always bug me with the way they move and the crotch bulges. You can get pretty buffed females this year too.

Yep, it's now released...and it is female base.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived