E#37's CAW thing: Arisa Hoshiki, Hazuki v3 & Sareee UPLOADED

E#37

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

That a mighty damn freakin' great collection of superbly awesome caws - thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Didn't know you made a Jordynne Grace caw, it looks spectucular

Hope to see you and your caws back in wwe2k20..

Thanks again..

I never really appreciated this promotion, but Ive seen a lot of good stuff while researching Io Shirais moveset. Momo, Meiko, Kimura and Iwatani are definitely my favorites. So thanks for making these; I will try to download some of them shortly. The likenesses are stunning.

• 3 months later...

I had a Momo face I made very early on and never did anything with. To prepare a bit for the next one, I decided to just mess around with it a little and import your attire onto it and the results were pretty cool, I thought.

B95-BE120-172-C-409-F-AB8-B-10612-C397-E

Anyway, thank you so much for your amazing work, the past year! Your caws brought a ton of replayability to the game at times when I just wanted to immerse myself in full joshi warfare and nothing else. I cant stress enough how happy and proud it makes me to see so many creators killing it on the female side. I hope we can collaborate on something this year, maybe. I know theres been attempts. I was stubborn. Lol. Wish you the absolute best and hope to see you around cranking these out again soon! You help give me and these games life.

Archived