Question about Tattoos on Original Caws

Mani-Man

Hi there everybody. :D

One thing(maybe even the only thing) i always enjoy once a new wwe game comes out is to see the new ideas etc people have for their Original Caws.

But over the years one question always stuck in my head: Where do people get the Tattoo Designs from?

Im every year surprised that nobody does some big series on creating original caws with tutorials and stuff, seems like a thing that can gain a lot of views when people show exactly how they do this or that.

Anyway...do people do this tattoo designs themself or where do you all get them?

Im really interested in the "making of" so to speak in terms on how you create your original caws.

Google search mostly, although I like playing with what's in game. For example you can press R3 (PS4) to make a logo wrap around a limb, so some of the more intricate ones make good sleeves.

However I will say that through asking around in the request threads you'll find some people on here have access to great archives of them, and are quite willing to help.

I use a mixture of google images, CC Downloads and Image editing software. The best thing i can advise if google ''Sleeve Tattoo Stencil'' for example.

You usually then get black and white results that are not on a real arm/leg.

Also, with image editing, unless I need color, I DE saturate my images and make them more grey, I have this now preset as a color palette on my image editing software ( I use GIMP, its free)

If you have anything specific you need, i'm always around :)

I use a mixture of google images, CC Downloads and Image editing software. The best thing i can advise if google ''Sleeve Tattoo Stencil'' for example.

You usually then get black and white results that are not on a real arm/leg.

Also, with image editing, unless I need color, I DE saturate my images and make them more grey, I have this now preset as a color palette on my image editing software ( I use GIMP, its free)

If you have anything specific you need, i'm always around :)

Have you got the latest version of GMP? I love how easy it is to use. For lettering tattoos I use the wordart in microsoft paint, on a bright green background / or purple copy and paste that into GMP and then add an alpha channel then remove the green (transform, colour to alpha) - comes up with some pretty nice results.

If you find a photo you really like of a tattoo, you can do the same thing, but you'll just have to remove several colours to alpha in order to get the non flesh colours removed (leaving a black / grey toned image)

I am not sure actually, I will have to check, I have a decent gaming PC, and all i have done recently is textures and tats for my PS4 Content....

Latest one is 2:10.4 I think. I'm running it fine on a crummy Vista laptop running Windows 7.

Archived