Creations Archive

Ernez

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yr4Lqkd.jpg

If anyone needs NXT jobbers

Thats the thing about Ryee lately, you just never know who he's gonna make, out of the blue he made MVP, then Mr Kennedy, now a jobber team from NXT. Still sad we never got his Kenny Omega....

Actually I remember someone on Twitter saying that Ryeedee was working on The Forgotten Sons for a long time.

yr4Lqkd.jpg

Thats the thing about Ryee lately, you just never know who he's gonna make, out of the blue he made MVP, then Mr Kennedy, now a jobber team from NXT. Still sad we never got his Kenny Omega....

Actually I remember someone on Twitter saying that Ryeedee was working on The Forgotten Sons for a long time.

Yeah i assumed he must've been judging by how great they look. I'm glad he's still making caws, dude is by far the GOAT at making caws, no offense to anyone else. Still got hope one day he surprises me and uploads Kenny Omega.

yr4Lqkd.jpg

Yeah i assumed he must've been judging by how great they look. I'm glad he's still making caws, dude is by far the GOAT at making caws, no offense to anyone else. Still got hope one day he surprises me and uploads Kenny Omega.

ScottX made a Kenny Omega similar to the quality to Ryeedee's 2K18 Kenny Omega so I suggest download that one if Ryeedee never releases his.

yr4Lqkd.jpg

ScottX made a Kenny Omega similar to the quality to Ryeedee's 2K18 Kenny Omega so I suggest download that one if Ryeedee never releases his.

I looked on CC and don't see an Omega made by a ScottX, i'm on PS4 btw.

yr4Lqkd.jpg

I looked on CC and don't see an Omega made by a ScottX, i'm on PS4 btw.

I don't know how Ryeedee does it, but he's pretty darn good. He reminds me a lot of Dr Vries and NoModder on last gen.

im on ps4 and its not. I just checked. You could always tweet him and ask him to re upload it.

Yeah i just tweeted him about it, hoping he sees it soon.

I think I saw one that had the Double or Nothing attire, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

I wish more creators made updated attires for their CAWS. :fedup:

Same but that is why 2K made the feature of being able to copy attire from one CAW to another.

Yeah but I struggle to find good alternate attires to copy over from CAW to CAW.

Archived