iamkeyu's CAWs (CAW updates + More!)

iamkeyu

BgIJEFQ.jpg

Name: Keyu

Nickname: Calamity K

Signature: Hand Cannon (WMD, Superman Punch)

Finisher: Crown Splitter (Attitude Adjustment Piledriver), Bite The Bullet (Punt Kick)

Overall: 85

Information: My main CAW, cocky foul-mouthed brawler. Wears down opponents with hard strikes and cheap shots before dropping them on their heads. Moveset inspired by Stone Cold, Minoru Suzuki, Toshiaki Kawada.

ERT2YDf.png

Name: Moira

Nickname: Miss Fortune

Signature: Rabbit's Foot (Drive By Kick), Salem Scythe (Scottish Sickle)

Finisher: Witching Hour (Dragon Sleeper), Hex-Plex (Northern Lights Bomb)

Overall: 81

Information: Predatory technician who relies enjoys mind games and likes to prey on opponent's superstitions prior to matches to gain an advantage in the ring. Flips a coin prior to the match to see if she'll let go of the submission or not if the opponent taps. Sadly limited on the attire this year because a ton of clothes aren't compatible with the hair this year

mctNVX4.png

Name: Local Talent

Nickname: n/a

Signature: Running Clothesline

Finisher: Boston Crab, Thrust Kick

Overall: 36

Information: Local sports entertainer that is training at the WWE Performance center

Two costumes per gender.

uAOemPO.jpg

Name: Sterling Duval

Nickname: Diamond Duval, Mr. +1, The One Upper

Signature: Superkick to kneeling opponent

Finisher: Diamond Tip (Jumping Cravate Driver/Snapmare Driver), "Finisher" +1 (Move theft)

Information: Cocky, technical showman heel. Super competent but super conceited athlete who won't shut up about how good he is. His gimmick is that anything you can do he can do better. If you manage to beat him it's because he "donated a gallon of blood before the match" or "was exhausted from spending the last 72 hours reading to orphans" or "was injured rescuing an entire herd of rhinos from poachers". Focused this year more-so on his athleticism, movement and stamina so I sacrificed his proficiency with submissions

9jo6gvG.jpg

Name: Lucas Draven

Nickname: Sin City Savage, The Hardcore Hulk

Signature: Hell Hammer (Discus Double Axe Handle)

Finisher: Chalk Outline (Fireman's Carry Side Slam)

Information: Former deathmatch wrestler who decided to bring his own brand of brutality to the main stage. Great with weapons, power moves and using the environment around him to his advantage but consistently fails to find an answer to technical wrestlers or iron-man wrestlers due to lack of technical prowess and in-ring endurance.

I tried by best on his face morphing to make him look somewhat unique but I think I need to go ahead and actually find/use a face photo

DEVELOPMENTAL GUYS

lPJJxWR.jpg

Matt Hale:

Finishers- Hale Fall (Falcon Arrow), Inverted Hale Fall (Sit-out Gourdbuster)

"Cyclone" Casey Jakobs:

Finishers- Cyclonic Crush (Spiral Tap), Vortex-plex (Final Cut)

"All Nite" Niles Franco:

Finishers- The Comedown (Breakdance Leg Drop), Rolling Hard (O-Zone)

Xander Young aka "XY":

Finishers- XYT "Xamine Your Teeth" (GTS '18, Dr. Teeth)

oh wow, impressive start.

Keyu will be in my universe for the third year in a row!

Great job!

Thanks y'all!

Current batch will be uploaded in the next day or so

Sterling Duval and some other CAWs will be in the next batch

Also does anyone know if custom sideplates carry over with your CAW to community creations?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Back to WWE 2K19 after multiple month break re-running through the Soulsborne games

Keyu is re-uploaded with an edited moveset/slightly modified face morphing and a new entrance

Also finally got to Sterling Duval. Tried to go for a new look this year but I kept the legacy look as one of the attires

1b6Cb7Q.jpg

uAOemPO.jpg

Name: Sterling Duval

Nickname: Diamond Duval, Mr. +1, The One Upper

Signature: Superkick to kneeling opponent

Finisher: Diamond Tip (Jumping Cravate Driver/Snapmare Driver), "Finisher" +1 (Move theft)

Information: Cocky, technical showman heel. Super competent but super conceited athlete who won't shut up about how good he is. His gimmick is that anything you can do he can do better. If you manage to beat him it's because he "donated a gallon of blood before the match" or "was exhausted from spending the last 72 hours reading to orphans" or "was injured rescuing an entire herd of rhinos from poachers". Focused this year more-so on his athleticism, movement and stamina so I sacrificed his proficiency with submissions

Keyu has been Re-re-uploaded with newer logos haha

Been working on CAW stable with a buddy of mine, a group of hybrid athletes called CHIMERA, more with that in the future

BgIJEFQ.jpg

And the newest CAW I'm working on

9jo6gvG.jpg

Name: Lucas Draven
Nickname: Sin City Savage, The Hardcore Hulk
Signature: Hell Hammer (Discus Double Axe Handle)
Finisher: Chalk Outline (Fireman's Carry Side Slam)
Information: Former deathmatch wrestler who decided to bring his own brand of brutality to the main stage. Great with weapons, power moves and using the environment around him to his advantage but consistently fails to find an answer to technical wrestlers or iron-man wrestlers due to lack of technical prowess and in-ring endurance.
I tried by best on his face morphing to make him look somewhat unique but I think I need to go ahead and actually find/use a face photo

All of these are WIP, I'll eventually flesh them out more but right now they are fittingly a part of my my developmental show in Universe mode, Tough Enough

493ThIZ.jpg

lPJJxWR.jpg

Matt Hale:

Finishers- Hale Fall (Falcon Arrow), Hale Fall II (Sit-out Gourdbuster)

"Cyclone" Casey Jakobs:

Finishers- Cyclonic Crush (Spiral Tap), Vortex-plex (Final Cut)

"All Nite" Niles Franco:

Finishers- The Comedown (Breakdance Leg Drop), Rolling Hard (O-Zone)

Xander Young aka "XY":

Finishers- XYT "Xamine Your Teeth" (GTS '18, Dr. Teeth)

Some more stuff I've been working on

KBfMRZZ.png

"Jackal" Jonah Barnett

Remake of an old-school cowboy wrestler I made last year but this year I made him more of a heavyweight Benoit

Signature: Discus Clothesline

Finisher: Jackal's Maw (Cobra Clutch Crossface)

qTxyn41.png

Allison Hawthorne

My old main female CAW, used to be a mainstay of mine, last game I made her in was WWE 2K14. Current story is that she was a developmental standout (face) that got recruited by the heel-leaning tweener stable, Chimera

Signature: Carbine Kick (Bicycle Pump Kick/Rear Superkick)

Finisher: Warhead (Knee Drop Brainbuster)

ObxE0vp.png

Custom PPV I'm using for my CAWs, Center Stage. Uploaded, tags: IAMKEYU, CUSTOM, CENTER STAGE.

Note: if you want the mini-trons to play entrance movies you'll have to:
Go to Edit an Arena
Go to Movie Display and choose Main Movie
Change Mini-Tron to Pattern B

• 3 weeks later...

Archived