The theft begins ...

MadAgrar

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone care to explain tiers to me?

When uploading stuff to community creations they have tiers of bronze, silver, gold and diamond I believe. Everyone starts off at bronze and is limited to 5 uploads in each category (CAWs, Arenas, Belts etc.). Once your uploaded content gets enough downloads you reach the next tier and are rewarded 5 more upload slots (again, 5 in every category) and so on.

You can add a nobody creators named z7collins and JKOLoneWolf to the list of theives. They stole mine and other creators hbk logos and some seth rollins logos from faganator and others. He did a shitty job to i must ad how are you gonna steal others logos and still dont postion them correct. Reminds me of a pair of bootleg jordans from ebay with a fake jordan logo.

I never understood why losers steal creations im yoo much of a stand up guy and real with myself to ever do that.

Guys stealing is bad no one is saying otherwise but you guys are three posts away from a lawsuit and now it's just funny :lol: "YOUR HONOR I MADE THAT DAMN LOGO FOR FREE AND HE USED IT AND TOOK CREDITS ON A PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD LOGOS FOR FREE"

At that rate Google image should be filing many complaints :lol:

Guys stealing is bad no one is saying otherwise but you guys are three posts away from a lawsuit and now it's just funny :lol: "YOUR HONOR I MADE THAT DAMN LOGO FOR FREE AND HE USED IT AND TOOK CREDITS ON A PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD LOGOS FOR FREE"

At that rate Google image should be filing many complaints :lol:

This is ultimately the TLDR version of my post above. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Credit to Cawmunity_cr8on? over at smacktalks, shows the many names santacaw uses

They? are all him under fake aliases some 35 accounts and counting. He's already been reported to 2K as well as PlayStation itself by gamers who are asking he gets console banned across the board.?

** Notice the imking1234 it even gets hash-tagged back to him by name as do the others should you si?mply do a creator specific for Santacaw then let the server filter to just him. some 4 pa?ges worth of stuff from everyone.??

315c37r.jpg

I have just read through this thread with some interest. I totally see the point of being annoyed someone is using something you put out their as their own, with no credit given or anything. I have the PWA Universe I run, I have been noticed more recently as I started creating logos from scratch using GIMP. I had already done this when 2K15 announced that you can upload logos, so i learned my way around GIMP, something I had never done and came up with the below.

Out of the blue, someone messaged me on PSN and said i noticed you use our logo, what do you think, I did some investigating and was shocked to see it used everywhere on their YouTube channel. I was slightly flattered but a bit taken back. It turned out one of their guys basically said use this, look what i did, I was able to show I did it and I became part of their group and they help build the little Facebook and Instagram community I have.

But I totally get if some one uses your stuff, into some aspect to a better result, more downloads for example, its a kick in the teeth, and these people are recognized, I have even been in conversation with well known creators because all my stuff is original not actual wrestlers. So its hard to see why some people seem to have the attitude to say ''Just get over it'', its something that takes time and effort, I had textures and logos created for the game that i was doing about an or so the few week prior to launch, and some one else should reap the benefits of this without credit.

M9WnXeF.png

I have just read through this thread with some interest. I totally see the point of being annoyed someone is using something you put out their as their own, with no credit given or anything. I have the PWA Universe I run, I have been noticed more recently as I started creating logos from scratch using GIMP. I had already done this when 2K15 announced that you can upload logos, so i learned my way around GIMP, something I had never done and came up with the below.

Out of the blue, someone messaged me on PSN and said i noticed you use our logo, what do you think, I did some investigating and was shocked to see it used everywhere on their YouTube channel. I was slightly flattered but a bit taken back. It turned out one of their guys basically said use this, look what i did, I was able to show I did it and I became part of their group and they help build the little Facebook and Instagram community I have.

But I totally get if some one uses your stuff, into some aspect to a better result, more downloads for example, its a kick in the teeth, and these people are recognized, I have even been in conversation with well known creators because all my stuff is original not actual wrestlers. So its hard to see why some people seem to have the attitude to say ''Just get over it'', its something that takes time and effort, I had textures and logos created for the game that i was doing about an or so the few week prior to launch, and some one else should reap the benefits of this without credit.

M9WnXeF.png

Hey dude, glad to see someone with a similar view to me. I do tons of requests through Twitter and more often than not the guys there are cool and credit me for the work I do. But there's always a select few who will take and show off the logos with no credit whatsoever! And with that it's hard not to get annoyed, hours of work for someone else to say "look what I made".

I don't have a huge following but luckily most recognise my work and friends let me know so as I don't make anything else for these ppl. What really gets my blood boiling though, is when I find myself almost having to prove I made something as I get accused like yourself of stealing logos.

I honestly see no point in arguing with the ppl who say things like "it's no big deal" "get over it" or the Google dig! It's like banging your head against a brick wall lol. They can't seem to separate using a logo that they download is much different to saying you created a logo you downloaded.

Maybe I am being over the top and take it to seriously, but on the flip side maybe you could credit the creators, or make your own instead of stealing. That why this thread or threads like it don't need to be created....??

It's just a courtesy, if you have 10 or 10,000 followers, you should not have to worry about stuff you do being used by others. If i create something, i don't expect credit, what i do expect is someone saying ''Look What I Did''

I think it's ridiculous that some people would steal another person's hard work. As someone who's been playing this series since Here Comes The Pain, I find it sad, sick and twisted that a creator's hard work gets stolen by some schmuck. 2k should banned the dude from having online access.

Dudes like that always finds a way..

2k needs to step up next game, letting us choose "stolen content" as an option when reporting content is a start.

Maybe let us comment on caws on cc might help too..

And what prevents thieves from exploiting that as well?

There is nothing stopping thieves and griefers in online games

We can only secore better. Like hiding your signature somewhere on your logos, etc.

Dudes like that always finds a way..

2k needs to step up next game, letting us choose "stolen content" as an option when reporting content is a start.

Maybe let us comment on caws on cc might help too..

And what prevents thieves from exploiting that as well?

There is nothing stopping thieves and griefers in online games

We can only secore better. Like hiding your signature somewhere on your logos, etc.

Id say previewing your work on a site like this would be a good idea and then you would have proof and witnesses when a dispute like this arises.

I just spoke to cawmunitycre8ion and he just filed a complaint to Sony on Santacaw. Apparently Santacaw opened anothwe user name as cawmunitycre8tion which goes against the guidelines of impersonating another user.

I may still be pissed at the guy, but that's really *censored*ed up that Santacaw's trying to impersonate him.

Archived