The theft begins ...

MadAgrar

Just a heads up .... and I don't want anybody getting sour and quitting the game over this crap because it has started already.

I was telling my wife about my downloads and she was asking why what I was creating wasn't going up ... so I had to explain to her how the tiers work. I started searching up the guys I made to see how they compared to other creations of the same name. In my searches, I've come across the following:

SANTACAW USERNAMES AND WHAT HE STOLE:

Russellmania5 - Stole my Lex Luger and Scott Hall edits.
Vote4MeBaby
CawKing3 - Believe stole Forsaken710's Ultimo Dragon.
CAWKiller2019 - Stole my Macho Man edit.
Killer_Killjoy_2 - Luigirocker30's L.A. Park (he simply renamed this La Parka) and Jushin Liger.
LoveGod2019 - Stole Dynomyte's Hawk and Animal
Russellmania4lif
CawKiller2018
KILLSHOT_IS_KING
KilljoyTheClown2

Now, everyone knows this guy has issues and that he may be lurking here. He's been banned from Smacktalks and caws.ws for the same behavior. The above is just a list of his various usernames and confirmed thefts. If anyone would like to check it out, just search #SANTACAW and you'll find all the information you need to do some comparisons and reach a conclusion. If you find that someone is stealing your work that you use the in game function to report them as well and this might make them reconsider this behavior in the future.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to hear that.

I think someone stole my costume textures from my secondary Manami Toyota attire and the same person later uploaded a Bull Nakano that appears to be using my costume textures as well. The only thing that makes me think they aren't is the face textures look different, but I'm 90% sure I'm right about the costume textures, after comparing them. It's a little bit of a bummer, but also a little flattering. So long as theirs doesn't get more downloads than mine, I suppose I can live with it. ;)

I didn't notice my ultimo dragon textures were already stolen. That is a little upsetting. I was pretty proud of the WWE attire this year. I however did notice that my mortis textures were taken already. It's one thing if someone asks and they have an idea to make something better but just to out right rip my stuff off and upload my stuff under their name is crappy. I don't understand the gratification in that.

Only reason I care is because every DL this person gets is one less that I will be getting for my work and I only want to be able to open my second tier. Don't care about props, kudos, interwebs fame, etc. Just wanna open those slots. It's frustrating.

If you're just wanting to open that next tier MadAgrar, I can send you some tattoo logos that you can upload to the images section. I had planned to do it myself, but I got a glitch that's preventing me from uploading any other images. I usually get a bunch of downloads from them, to the point that I got my tiers maxed out the last two years from them. Do you want them? It's really no trouble at all.

Santacaw really doesn't give up. He'll be back here some day flaunting a Hulk Hogan formula.

He's already doing that on the WLF Playstation group ... like Day 2, lmao.

I just report every stolen Caw i find. What else can we do ?

I'm only hesitant because there's no option when reporting for stolen work and then it warns you when you submit it that "Abuse of system can result in penalty".

Here's a copy/paste of my reply from over there:

"You took the in-game model just like I did and what you did was copy Slot 3 over to Slot 1 and 2 and altered the colors on the wristbands, and you took my attire on slot 4 and copied it over to attire 3. Same pants, same boots, same logo.

Scott Hall was also in-game model like me, but you jacked my logos -- I made those myself off of crappy references where a portion of the "2" in "2 Sweet" is missing because the picture I used had Hall semi-turned.

The Macho Man was in-game model. You downloaded my CAW, and then copied over the attire to a blank Macho and re-uploaded.

I am not banned from WLF. I am the moderator of the wrestling games section there. I do not moderate the WLF PS4 Community which is why I requested there that you be removed.

This just accounts for what you've stolen of mine. This doesn't even account for you stealing Dynomyte's, Luigirocker's, or Forsaken710's work. Lastly, the word is "loser", not "looser" and unless you want some videos of how much of a "loser" you are to be shown, I'd just walk away from this entire situation now. If you can't apologize for your theft, just walk away. I'm giving you a fair warning now."

Additionally, Kradiation never told me to "fxck off" nor do any members of WLF (especially it's mods and admins) find theft to be acceptable. In fact, the only person that has replied to the WLF Community's group page on PS4 in regards to this was Santacaw himself under his Russelmania username. The bad language and the insults he uses on the forums he also uses there so not only will I be reporting him in-game for CAW theft but I will also be reporting everything he posts on PS4 to Sony's people and hopefully both 2K and Sony will take action in their respective fields of authority.

Is cawmunity_cr8tion = santacaw?

This Santacaw guy sounds like a dickbag. Plus, how is he going to call someone a loser for having a wife and playing video games? Idk why, but that part stuck out to me.

I know, right? I figured having a wife and playing video games would be the antithesis of being a loser ... I didn't figure it'd be worth addressing, lol.

It only stuck out to me because I'm engaged and my fiance and I both play these games and make original CAWs. I have a lot of fun playing with her, so it just baffles me that he would even say that. Then again, he's probably not speaking from experience. I know that's not the issue here. I just found it to be an odd thing to say.

It only stuck out to me because I'm engaged and my fiance and I both play these games and make original CAWs. I have a lot of fun playing with her, so it just baffles me that he would even say that. Then again, he's probably not speaking from experience. I know that's not the issue here. I just found it to be an odd thing to say.

Good boy. :laugh:

Archived