.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

He needs more work on the face, said ryee on Twitter

Really? Looks absolutely perfect to me, but i mean if he can get it even better thats fine by me :)

Yeah man, I'm still working on the face. Some people pmmed me on PSN, Twitter, IG and Reddit saying that they don't see Omega in the face. So I need to figure out what should I fix and change on the face. Not sure but maybe I should restart it back from scratch.

No dude don't start from scratch he looks perfect, those saying they don't see him in the face are crazy. Your Omega is always the best, this one is no different.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what one of the hardest critic on the forum has to say about the Omega?

It's great, I would leave it how it looks.

In the past, specially with Omega, I thought it looked to much like you just slapped a texture on the face tweaked it a bit and that's it, it was too much texture usage, but this year, it looks like an ingame game model (if that makes sense) and that's good.

It looks like a decent 2K ingame face model that's not 100% perfect, where you would criticize a bit after the reveal, but that still looks to 90% like the real person, if that's an compliment for you.

I know it sounds weird what I mean here but it just looks more natural this year with the options the game gave you and less relying on a face texture and I really like that.

Can't wait to play with him.

The Kenny Omega looks already finish, but Ryeedee think people hate this Version from the Preview.

lol, its not "Ryeedee think...".. Its what they told me on PS Direct Message and Twitter, and its what I found from Reddit.

That's why I ask you guys if there is anything or any suggestions that you can give me on which ares should I fix it. :happy:

The Kenny Omega looks already finish, but Ryeedee think people hate this Version from the Preview.

lol, its not "Ryeedee think...".. Its what they told me on PS Direct Message and Twitter, and its what I found from Reddit.

That's why I ask you guys if there is anything or any suggestions that you can give me on which ares should I fix it. :happy:

Understandable. But i honestly feel like your trolling us lol because i see nothing wrong with it once so ever. Best i've seen yet.

Understandable. But i honestly feel like your trolling us lol because i see nothing wrong with it once so ever. Best i've seen yet.

Yup. Ditto! I kinda think this is getting a bit silly now.

If there is nothing wrong with it, I will not ask for suggestions. I just don't want people to react similar to how they did with CM Punk caw. I just want to know which areas that I should be focusing, which parts that you guys think doesn't look like Omega.

Some comments that I found in Reddit from topics discussing about this Kenny Omega.

w5Ms7JU.png

If there is nothing wrong with it, I will not ask for suggestions. I just don't want people to react similar to how they did with CM Punk caw. I just want to know which areas that I should be focusing, which parts that you guys think doesn't look like Omega.

Some comments that I found in Reddit from topics discussing about this Kenny Omega.

w5Ms7JU.png

Funny how people talk bad about your creations but can't back it up with better work,keep in mind that these people still download your work,I personally think that Kenny omega looks amazing and I personally say that it's spot on....haters gonna hate ryeedee.

w5Ms7JU.png

Ryee they are just haters! No matter what you make there will be people that are gonna hate it. If you want honest opinions you should ask fellow creators like defract, bhagman, and nickbreaker. You are the top of the mountain for creations so you are always going to get people that hate just like actors and musicians. Imo kenny is perfect I truly see no flaws!

It seems like the shitposting of one dude who might be jealous that you can pull off stuff like you do.

I will try to give you whatever constructive criticism I possibly can by looking at a real photo of Omega compared to your CAW. Thus far I have been looking at them for five minutes, going back and forth, and I can't really pinpoint anything. Even when I compare every single thing on the caw to the pictures.

Everything looks as though you have carefully studied his face.

i simply have nothing, even the goddamn ears are spot on!

I had to check Defract's just to compare and see where that one redditor is coming from and I see why he would like that one better, but I'm going through pics on Google, some of them look like his, some of them look like yours. Two different versions of one guy, both which are accurate depending on what you're basing it on.

This is the same Omega from the original PAC big head preview right? Because those even seems more like the Defract version that guy prefers than the face photos you posted last. If that's the case, then it comes down to how it looks in-game, which is what matters at the end of the day.

Tl;dr, *Censored* em, XD, post it

None of those comments are constructive though. Of course you can decide who you want to listen to, but you have one group of people saying its ready and another group saying its bad with no actual advice.

Anyway, his eyes look slightly too far apart in your latest preview. Everythings else is perfect.

Hate to say this but seem a bit fragile to bad criticism. Im really tryna find flaws but I cant see any obvious flaw. I know negativity sticks out more than positivity but I would say opposite of people on reddit. Your caws are the best theyve been these days. I remember textures stood out way too much on your older caws and youve cleaned that up a lot to make them look as good as in game models.

Hi RyeeRyee I dont talk direct with you on here, Ive been a member for years and I work full time with kids to look after so I miss a lot on here and I am fan of caws from yesterday or the mainstream only such as your Punk Steiner (last year I think) Storm Omega Riddle etc

Anyway all I would say to you is anytime the criticism gets you down just look at the numbers and smile, the downloads speak for themselves they are the only proof you need that what you create is admired, appreciated and loved by the caw community, anyone can speak bad words. But the numbers are honest and true because people have to go out of their way to search and download your work and if it wasnt good enough they simply wouldnt do it. Period.

The downloaded count is the loudest voice of all that not only silences the haters, but speaks an undeniable truth of which hecklers cannot deny. Keep your head up you are doing sominthing right.

Archived