.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entitlement is what caused this. And now a talented and prolific creator has a perfectly valid reason to keep his work to himself.

It's a shame the game has changed so much in a few short years. It's staggering how toxic, entitled, and opinionated people who have no grasp of how time consuming caw work as detailed as ryeedee's can get, and things like this are the result.

I personally think mods should ban people for constant begging and demanding. It's borderline harassment. It's one thing if the creator asks for requests but some of these posts are cringeworthy. I can't imagine what's sent to him privately. I've never seen such thirst lol

10000000% AGREED.

I swear the mods delete actually constructive conversation without reading it, thinking theyve cleaned up the topic.

Want to CLEAN UP things around here? Remove guys like PUNISHER_07 who are constantly harassing some of these creators all while being extremely rude and inconsiderate in regards to their time.

Their time, their creations, and if they want to charge a certain dollar amount before its released then so be it. Dont like it? Start learning how to do things for yourself.

This online community is so pathetically toxic with a bunch of people expecting everything for free to their liking (Make this guy with this attire! Make that guy with that attire! Make all the guys with all attires that I want!).

RYEEDEE, take as much time away as you need. Hell, even if you dont come back and never upload some of the immaculate creations that youve got brewing, YOU HAVE DONE MORE THAN ENOUGH ???

Much respect to you and the other dedicated creators current and past. ?

Ryee listen to the people after the critism and upload Wade Barrett finally for free on cc

Thank you

You need to be banned already. You are the *censored*ing worst around here. Check your attitude and how you carry yourself. Youre owed NOTHING. Who the *Censored* are you anyway?

You say people on here, twitter, reddit, and Instagram think that I put a price for every single caw that you created but everyone knows thats not true. This clown who demands requests in every thread has 100% downloaded your CAWs for free, but hes ignoring those and throwing a fit because someone requested/paid for a CAW he wants.

Its a shame that good creators are leaving because of the garbage people in the community and not staying for their supporters. But I really cant blame guys like you and Liger who have a good thing ruined by the community.

I hope you don't stop making caws for the community Ryee, you are the best there is, and so many love and appreciate your work. And you have every right to get paid for personally request caws, you produce practically in game quality caws, its no different than paying for DLC imo seeing as you produce caws better than most in game models. No way 2K could have produced a better Ciampa had he been in the game.

I just hope you don't let a few assholes make you stop doing what you're so great at. You have way more supporters than haters, i hope you stay for all your supporters and ignore the few in the minority that criticize you.

As others have said users needs to start getting banned or get some kind of warning when they post rude or demanding comments.

You say people on here, twitter, reddit, and Instagram think that I put a price for every single caw that you created but everyone knows thats not true. This clown who demands requests in every thread has 100% downloaded your CAWs for free, but hes ignoring those and throwing a fit because someone requested/paid for a CAW he wants.

Its a shame that good creators are leaving because of the garbage people in the community and not staying for their supporters. But I really cant blame guys like you and Liger who have a good thing ruined by the community.

This!

I hope you don't stop making caws for the community Ryee, you are the best there is, and so many love and appreciate your work. And you have every right to get paid for personally request caws, you produce practically in game quality caws, its no different than paying for DLC imo seeing as you produce caws better than most in game models. No way 2K could have produced a better Ciampa had he been in the game.

I just hope you don't let a few assholes make you stop doing what you're so great at. You have way more supporters than haters, i hope you stay for all your supporters and ignore the few in the minority that criticize you.

As others have said users needs to start getting banned or get some kind of warning when they post rude or demanding comments.

I have been following the whole debacle on here and on Reddit, and I have got to say that they are really harsh on you! I understand and respect your decision and wholeheartedly agree that you should only release whatever you feel like.

On another note though: Isn't taking requests for money like this technically illegal?

This is not intended as a bashing question. I am just genuinely curious as I actually don't know. I would imagine using a person's likeness (A face texture for instance) while earning money doing it would be a breach of fair use or something like that?

Archived