.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah just discovering ryee's instagram. There's some great caws he has there he hasn't released (from my knowledge). Never thought I'd see a nice looking Meek Mill caw like that.

I'd be interested in seeing those personal caws compared to the actual people just to see how well they resemble.

I really wish people would just stop bombarding him with "upload upload upload." I always skip right over any post that even resembles "give me give me give me."

I love his caws. I almost exclusively download h caws he's worked on because they're so broad in range and top quality - wrestlers from all companies. The collaboration caws with other fellow creators have been excellent caws. These caws given to us are the only reason I play these games. So I'd like to thank ryeedee, Wolfgang, bhangra, and nickbreaker for letting me use your works in my games.

Guess I've made a mistake accepting request from everyone this year. But all in all, thank you everyone for supporting. Like Nick said,

Creators create for themselves first. If they create something they don't care about, then that is work and should be paid.

I paid 2K to play the WWE games, creating any custom wrestlers that I want, enjoy it with my family and friends, and I have the rights to share or not to share any creations I made.

But if you people keep dm'ing, send me a request, creating the caws that I don't care about, creating a caws of your self, that I dont' want, that I have no interest to, I can only accept if they offer me something. Why? Because I paid 2k to create caws that I like, that Ive already have in my list.. like last year, I am so excited to share my caws from last year to this year. I have my own list, and mostly from NJPW and some from Lucha Underground. And now all the people here, in twitter, in reddit, in Instagram and around the world think that I put a price for every single caw that Ive created while you ignored all caws that Ive uploaded for public on cc days, weeks and months ago.

Again, please stop asking me to upload all caws that I have, I have my own rights to share it or not. I am not working with 2k, I am not working for the community. I just share it because I want you to enjoy what I have been enjoyed with. I know nobody would care about this garbage texts, but if you read this, thank you. I am done.

Sad to see you go - have to bow down and tip my hat to you for making me go back to playing the game after a few months.

I know how much time, effort and dedication you guys put into each caw and it saddens me when some people won't respect your privacy and hassle you over this.

So, Thank You for every caw you spent countless hours on - Thank You for your talent and dedication.

Hope to see you back again some time..

Guess I've made a mistake accepting request from everyone this year. But all in all, thank you everyone for supporting. Like Nick said,

Creators create for themselves first. If they create something they don't care about, then that is work and should be paid.

I paid 2K to play the WWE games, creating any custom wrestlers that I want, enjoy it with my family and friends, and I have the rights to share or not to share any creations I made.

But if you people keep dm'ing, send me a request, creating the caws that I don't care about, creating a caws of your self, that I dont' want, that I have no interest to, I can only accept if they offer me something. Why? Because I paid 2k to create caws that I like, that Ive already have in my list.. like last year, I am so excited to share my caws from last year to this year. I have my own list, and mostly from NJPW and some from Lucha Underground. And now all the people here, in twitter, in reddit, in Instagram and around the world think that I put a price for every single caw that Ive created while you ignored all caws that Ive uploaded for public on cc days, weeks and months ago.

Again, please stop asking me to upload all caws that I have, I have my own rights to share it or not. I am not working with 2k, I am not working for the community. I just share it because I want you to enjoy what I have been enjoyed with. I know nobody would care about this garbage texts, but if you read this, thank you. I am done.

Well said, Ryee. You have no obligation to upload your content. As far as I'm concerned, you, Nick, Bhangra and Oldsie should be compensated for taking time out of your day to make quality created wrestlers. Heck, I'm just someone that helps with Signatures and Finishers because my caw skills could never match up to the quality you guys put out. Honestly, this community should be ashamed of their immature behavior. If this it you, then it's been one heck of a ride. Take care, Ryee. Thank you for the great content for 2k19.

I have not been sharing publications for a while now, but Ryee is absolutely right. By what right do some people tell him what to do or tell him to stop charging these caws? For those who do not create caws do you know how long it takes to do something good? Hours. Do you think he will allow this to do all the caws that are asked of him? You can dream. As he says it above all he does it with passion and especially "For Him". Nothing is free in life, some here probably plays in Fornite and it allows to buy skins 20 euros and then say "too expensive your caws at 10 euros ". Rye is not going to waste time with strangers to do them a free job.

Ryee has talent his person will not be able to remove him but must stop harassing him continuously like fat noobs while most of you do not even know how to make a basic caw and insult him as if it were the end of the world.

I have my reasons like him for not posting my caws even if mine are different.

Ryee you have my support no matter what happens. Do what you like and do not change and congratulations also for the caws you posted this year.

See you.

Yet another toxic online community chasing away one of the good ones. Good job trolls. Hope you crybabies are satisfied.

I thought exactly the same thing as you. and especially those who take it for grown-ups stole the caws of others. They are the best for me.

I had to make an account just to say that all the content shared by the creators here should be appreciated no matter what it is but some of these toxic comments from some of the members here is crazy no one should ever feel obliged to upload what they create because a few impatient people can't wait for anything and these are the same people that want more and more and more. Let this man create what he wants when he wants and if he chooses to upload those said creations for us to enjoy do just that enjoy what's there and be satisfied I know personally you have made my game much more enjoyable this year and previous years so thank you very much for all the hard work through the years man your work has been some the best!!! Thanks to all the creators here as well as the ones that aren't on here you guys and girls are the MVPs much appreciated!!!

Archived