.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt bother with reddit, as it's toxic and full of assholes and haters.

That, and most of the negative comments are heavily downvoted. I got a laugh out of the comment about Kenny's age, though, he does look older than he actually is.

If there is nothing wrong with it, I will not ask for suggestions. I just don't want people to react similar to how they did with CM Punk caw. I just want to know which areas that I should be focusing, which parts that you guys think doesn't look like Omega.

Some comments that I found in Reddit from topics discussing about this Kenny Omega.

w5Ms7JU.png

Ryee they are just haters! No matter what you make there will be people that are gonna hate it. If you want honest opinions you should ask fellow creators like defract, bhagman, and nickbreaker. You are the top of the mountain for creations so you are always going to get people that hate just like actors and musicians. Imo kenny is perfect I truly see no flaws!

Ryee, I wouldn't be too concerned about the opinions of those on Reddit. Most of those people are just jealous that they can't make quality content like yours. They crap on pretty much everything. Kenny looks life like. If you're okay with jow he looks, then it's good enough for the communnity.

Damn they both look amazing! Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with the Mack lol

Download both Lethal and Mack, have em both vs each other in a match with some other wrestler, watch em fight till the end, then decide. :table:

Damn they both look amazing! Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with the Mack lol

Download both Lethal and Mack, have em both vs each other in a match with some other wrestler, watch em fight till the end, then decide. :table:

Lol I did lethal won but I was more talking about putting Mack on my nxt/nxt uk save or the roh/njpw save. I choose the nxt save

Nice Willie Mack. Definitely gonna download. Always wondered what happened to him signing to wwe years ago.

According to Wikipedia, WWE claimed he failed some health tests - he said he thought it's because they signed Apollo Crews instead so they let him go before he even started.

Hey guys, for those who prefer Jay Lethal with Green and OrangeGrey attires but can't download it because of Wooo dlc, I've removed and reuploaded it with non dlc. It was the left elbow pad from OrangGrey attire. ;)

Archived