.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chances on a Willie Mack! I love your work. Literally have been following this site daily since 2003 for HCTP. I've created an MVP, Rey Mysterio, and Shelton Benjamin for wwe 13 lol. Would really love a willie mack done by a you, a top notch creator.

If anyone wants a good Kamigoye substitute for Kota, Bicycle Knee Strike 3 is great, Its not 100% accurate but the knee strike part looks just like the way Kota hits the Kamigoye. Still praying that move is in the dlc moves pack.

I've been using Ripcord Kne Strike 2 as the Kamigoye. It's not perfect, but it has the wristlock, and it has the pin combo, but yeah, I hope it's in the moves pack along with the Time Bomb, Bromission, and Feast Your Eyes.

If anyone wants a good Kamigoye substitute for Kota, Bicycle Knee Strike 3 is great, Its not 100% accurate but the knee strike part looks just like the way Kota hits the Kamigoye. Still praying that move is in the dlc moves pack.

I just use Kinshasa 3, the ground one

I just use Kinshasa 3, the ground

one

That's a good idea. I might have to try that.

There is no comparing going on here. If you dont understand english well enough then dont post when you have zero idea what youre talking about.

I was simply posting an alternative for him to download since Ryee hasnt made Omega yet (unless im blind on CC...that damn menu) and who knows if he will? No where did I say anything comparing the two

All I really need is Omega and Im good on downloading anymore CAWs tbh lol

Defract uploaded a killer Omega yesterday

Yeah I just grabbed it ??

But Ryee upload his own Kenny Omega and defracts Version has nothing here to do in Ryees thread.

Stop compared to other caw makers, because Ryee hate this comments and he dont upload his caws, if guys say always this disrespectful things.

This is Ryees thread so stop talking about any other guys like Defract.

Woah relax man. Were all a community here.

But Ryee upload his own Kenny Omega and defracts Version has nothing here to do in Ryees thread.

Stop compared to other caw makers, because Ryee hate this comments and he dont upload his caws, if guys say always this disrespectful things.

This is Ryees thread so stop talking about any other guys like Defract.

Not trying to derail this guy's topic, but I've seen you on other people's topics plugging Ryee's stuff, so practice what you preach, bud. (Completely missed Niffan saying the same thing, so I didn't have to repeat it... Or did I?)

In any case, is there any wrestler CAW that requires the level of detail you need to have to pull off an attire like Okada's? Like, this seems like the kind of CAW you download to pick apart, to go in and see what when where, how it was placed, how the images were cut, everything. The time that must go into something like that... I get a headache just thinking about it.

You're a dedicated man Ryee. Looks like it paid off

Also J-man i don't know if you notice it but Rowe has a very cool knee strike in the dlc that looks exactly like the kamigoye

Oh really? i haven't checked out all the DLC moves, if so thats awesome! I just added Kota to 205 Live in Universe Mode, so if we get the DLC Tuesday it'll be perfect.

Whats the time stamp in the DLC moves video? I need to check that out.

Archived