.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer Okada's old gear as well. I don't mind the pants at all, but prefer the gold color scheme and the giant necklace. That said, Ryee has done a fantastic job creating his current look. I also have to imagine creating his old jacket was a huge pain. Then again, his current attire looks quite difficult as well to me.

Guess i'm in the minority but i don't mind his new gear, i've gotten used to it, it makes him different, not many wrestlers wrestle in pants. I mean Nakamura switched to pants and i didn't like it at first but got used to it and have no problems with it.

I havent gotten use to it because I havent watched NJPW in well over a year. So the only thing I honestly know is the trunks.

However, Ryee does such a good job the pants actually look really cool in game. He looks like a Tekken character lol.

Please upload your Okada this Time, so many people want download your Version, i saw your comment on YouTube, your Version want always the best caw

C'mon man be patient. If Ryee does not want to upload his Okada then he has the right not to. If he do upload it, just wait for it. You keep on demanding as if he does his CAWS for you.

Please upload your Okada this Time, so many people want download your Version, i saw your comment on YouTube, your Version want always the best caw

Wow stalker much lol dude if ryee wants to release his creations he will but you begging him won't make him release them. If anything it'll just creep him out lol

Just got the game and the first thing I tried to do was download your Kota. Says I need Ronda & Mysterio Pack DLC... which isnt available to download in the store.

Is there a way to get Kota without having pre-ordered or nah?

Rey & Ronda should be available to purchase at some point. Then you'll be able to DL Kota.

Archived