.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Ibushis original hairstyle in the game (it's on a standard CAW so it looks a bit weird):

FWBnehv.jpgIbushi-NXT.jpg

I mean, like it or not but this seems to be his intended hairstyle, like there is a hairstyle intended to use with Omega, it's clearly made for Ibushi and when I saw this in a CAW video before the release for just 2 seconds I immediately thought about Ibushi. The other one looks kinda weird to be but use what you think. :)

The short hairstyle with bangs made it in back in 2K14 or perhaps even earlier, and I believe it is for Justin Gabriel or Vickie Guerrero. It is definitely not made for Ibushi, but I agree that it goes well with the type of hair he had around his CWC run.

Ryeeryee your Tommaso Ciampa looks so freaking perfect, I almost thought it is an in-game model...this is why I wasn't too upset when it was revealed Ciampa was not going to make final roster, because I knew there was going to be a fantastic CAW maker that would probably do even better than 2K's version of Ciampa model from 2K18. You did it my friend!!! I'm looking forward to Ibushi Kota again as well, because I used your version of him heavily in 2K18.

Any plans to make Nicki Cross and The Brian Kendrick as well? I just need to keep the roster up to date, so hopefully you will make them so I can add them back into my roster.

This is Ibushis original hairstyle in the game (it's on a standard CAW so it looks a bit weird):

I mean, like it or not but this seems to be his intended hairstyle, like there is a hairstyle intended to use with Omega, it's clearly made for Ibushi and when I saw this in a CAW video before the release for just 2 seconds I immediately thought about Ibushi. The other one looks kinda weird to be but use what you think. :)

That's actually Vicky Guerreros hair style.

That hair suits 2016 Ibushi. This year his hair is longer and messier (at least before King of Pro-Wresting last week), which is where Im aiming at. But dont worry, I will put his 2016 hairstyles in 2nd slot.

2mdqfme.jpg

Archived