J-man89's Alt attires- Undisputed Era Takeover Toronto Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

Any chance you can re-make that Kevin Owens attires for 2K19? You made it for 2K18. Beside the attires made from HFM, everyone's else KO attires look cheaply made.

Could you add as alternate attires his red Prizefighter (WM31) and Kevin Owens Show attire? If you want, I can confirm you I downloaded and then you can delete them if you are worried they are not popular for downloads.

KO_montreal.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a while since your last attires,Glad to see you back.Mikes Miracle attires look great,probably my favorite attires for him besides his kingdom ROH attires.Is there any chance of you doing lio rush attires?The ones on CC are kind of all over the place when it comes to accuracy.

Yeah haven't really had any attires i wanted to make for a while, but the latest DLC finally gave me some attires to make, been wanting to make Mike's TNA attires since i heard he was in the pack.

As for Rush, not sure right now, waiting to see if Gamevolt or someone makes it, if not i may do them.

Awesome job. Maybe we'll see him in that gear again sooner or later. :shift:

You planning on doing his current attires too?

You mean his trunks attires? I saw some on CC that looked pretty accurate, so probably not, his TNA attires are my favorites of his, i may do another set with him in his Kingdom gear.

Thanks for looking out man. :D

Np, but just realized it was OmegaTyrant asking about Rush attires lol, sorry bout that, but glad you was looking for some Rush attires as well :)

Thanks for letting me know but funny enough i had already found them and downloaded them lol.I think he did some ricochet attires too but they're plagued by the logo glitch for me.

I was gonna correct you and be like ROH*, but yeah he did wear those in TNA too lmao

Yeah lol, the pink and orange tights are my favorites of his Kingdom attires and i feel like he wore those more in TNA so i just consider them kinda TNA attires.

Mainly i just didn't know what entrance attires to give him for his ROH Kingdom gear, and he wore the Miracle jacket with those attires alot in TNA so thats mainly why i made them TNA, but if you got any suggestions for ROH entrance attires i'll give him them and rename it just kingdom attires.

His neon green and red kingdom attires would be nice,You could give him the kingdom logo shirt for his entrance attires....Or the black jacket with the kingdom logo on the back with his name on the arm/s...or both lol.

Got some pics? Don't remember his neon green attire too well.

His neon green and red kingdom attires would be nice,You could give him the kingdom logo shirt for his entrance attires....Or the black jacket with the kingdom logo on the back with his name on the arm/s...or both lol.

Theres almost none i can find but this shows off the green- https://i0.wp.com/www.zalaphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Kingdom-ROH.jpg?fit=1920,1375&ssl=1

Theres almost none i can find but this shows off the green- https://i0.wp.com/www.zalaphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Kingdom-ROH.jpg?fit=1920,1375&ssl=1

Alright thats good, so you want his trunks Kingdom attires? was thinking of doing those as well since i already got two slots with tights.

Alright thats good, so you want his trunks Kingdom attires? was thinking of doing those as well since i already got two slots with tights.

Up to you tbh,Either way works.

Up to you tbh,Either way works.

Archived