J-man89's Alt attires- Undisputed Era Takeover Toronto Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I noticed this happens with Gamevolt's Ziggler attires too. Just for entrances tho.

Thats weird, works fine on my end, and Gamevolts Ziggler attires work fine as well. Maybe its one of those random bugs not everyone experiences.

Noticed this with Ziggler's attire from Gamevolt also. I switched his Entrance motion to Ziggler 2 which fixes it.

Dude, the detail you put in those Seth attires...wow. The wristbands and you somehow got the shine on those Thanos tights. Sick work, maybe your best yet.

I use your attires more than anybody for good reason.

Thanks man, glad you like them :) Took alot of work but i just wanted to put some accurate Rollins attires on CC, for some reason theres not that many good ones on there right now.

So just to throw it out there, we need someone to make those Rey attires he wore on the the last couple smackdowns. They are no where on CC anywhere. His vs Nakamura, Vs Miz and him/Jeff vs Orton/Mix were each sweet attires I want to have

K guys i just re-uploaded the Cole War Games attire, updated his boots with the current UE logo and i improved the BAYBAY logo on the trunks cause i felt like Y looked a bit off on it. So if you already downloaded my first upload go and re-download it again to get the updates i just made.

Updated the pic in first post.

Archived