J-man89's Alt attires- Undisputed Era Takeover Toronto Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That MITB attire <3

Yeah i was just going through caw parts the other day and realized "Holy shit The Bar's entrance jackets are perfect for Bryan's mitb 2012 attire" so thats what kinda got me into making that attire, before there was never a good jacket for the attire, but with The Bar's army jackets they're perfect.

So i just had to make it, and also just threw in one of his other heel attires for the 2nd slot.

Any chance for Velveteen Dream man?

I dunno, not a big fan of any of his attires tbh, i don't like his 1 time Takeover gimmick attires for ingame since they don't make sense against anyone but the one on his tights. And his tv attires don't really make me wanna create them.

If he wears an attire i really like at some point i'd likely make it.

Right now i'm just gonna be making attires i really like and am motivated to make.

Any chance for Velveteen Dream man?

I dunno, not a big fan of any of his attires tbh, i don't like his 1 time Takeover gimmick attires for ingame since they don't make sense against anyone but the one on his tights. And his tv attires don't really make me wanna create them.

If he wears an attire i really like at some point i'd likely make it.

Right now i'm just gonna be making attires i really like and am motivated to make.

Would love to see u remake the new Nakamura attires, there arent any good ones one CC right now :(

Archived