Custom NXT Arenas

RatedDXLegend

I can't find the Japan & Germany ones on CC have they been uploaded?

Yeah unfortunately I dont have any additional slots to upload the 2. Sorry man

Right now Im working on NXT Takeover Holland and then next is Mexico City. Too bad we cant use the Mexico outdoor Indy arena. But, I have a work around for that one. Hopefully the outdoor arena that has the palm trees and buildings around it is still available in the game.

Nice work on the Arenas but where can I find them? In other words, HASHTAG?!!!

Just search by creator and put in the username that's on the top right of the screenshots.

I can't find the Japan & Germany ones on CC have they been uploaded?

Yeah unfortunately I dont have any additional slots to upload the 2. Sorry man

Right now Im working on NXT Takeover Holland and then next is Mexico City. Too bad we cant use the Mexico outdoor Indy arena. But, I have a work around for that one. Hopefully the outdoor arena that has the palm trees and buildings around it is still available in the game.

That would be pretty sweet if it is. Mexico City would be a nice addition. Would you consider a Denver arena? Mile High Mayhem.

• 1 month later...

Next set of custom NXT Arena. Credit goes to the creators of each of the NXT Takeover logos as well as NXT All for one. The Holland logo I just pulled the crest for Holland and grouped an NXT Takeover logo. Takeover Sydney is currently being worked on at the moment.

NXT Takeover Toronto

pi69sK4.jpg

v3HZw0C.jpg

NXT Takeover Holland

GZzkfO9.jpg

kQWqxuw.jpg

NXT Takeover Mexico City

pEH3L6A.jpg

fNdEUOv.jpg

kfmTRJg.jpg

NXT Takeover Paris

FXDD27x.jpg

GHE4iiK.jpg

NXT All For One (I'm using this as NXT's version of All In. I brought the Elite to NXT instead of the main roster in my Universe.)

EADEcNZ.jpg

ZLpAEhP.jpg

NXT Takeover Sydney

eYDMhST.jpg

The arenas actually look better in game. I'm stuck having to upload images from my I Phone. NXT Takeover Paris has already been uploaded in CC. I don't have space to upload the others. Tags are CAWS.WS, RATTEDX, NXT.

• 2 weeks later...

NXT Takeover Holland has not been uploaded I just looked, still waiting for that one

Thats odd. Its on CC. I uploaded it a few weeks ago..
Just checked again but it aint on there, there is Paris, Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles and Homecoming but no Holland

Uploading now. I just hit silver. So, I now have additional slots. Im uploading Holland, Germany, Mexico City, Sydney and Japan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived