Gifs, Pics & Vids thread!

Ernez

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fight against golden AJ in the Million Dollar Challenge.

I was seconds away of loosing the last fight. He had me twice in a submission move, I was all red and the second time was his calf crusher. My hands couldn't press the buttons anymore to escape and got so tired but millimeter before I tapped out, the bar went to the other direction and I came out. After the fifth or six Styles Clash, he was done. I was shaking, what a freaking hard tower.

Cutters theme is not final, if anyone has a good suggestion for a song for him, please lemme know!

OH! I also want to point out that that video proves that the resolution issue i'm having is not just my TV. The problem is perfectly seeable in the video itself, on the very edge of the video to the right and bottom.

I noticed that too and its very distracting. And by that I mean the corner of the screen thing

It almost seems like the game isn't actually running full screen and is instead being scaled in such a way, and is off by a few pixels on each side.

I wonder if this is also whats causing the anti-aliasing issue i've noticed in custom arenas.

Cutters theme is not final, if anyone has a good suggestion for a song for him, please lemme know!

OH! I also want to point out that that video proves that the resolution issue i'm having is not just my TV. The problem is perfectly seeable in the video itself, on the very edge of the video to the right and bottom.

That arena is really good. Nice work.

Archived