OPERRIERO'S CAW TOPIC. THANK YOU! 70K DOWNLOADS! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED AND A NOTE IN FIRST POST.

MPCAWS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple new previews. These aren't uploaded yet. Will be doing Cade as well as Juventud. Really could use a great face texture for Juvi and I gotta do his tights. Tats are all done though.

Thanks to Forsaken10 for a couple of Psicosis tattoos and some of Juventuds as well. Made all the face textures myself and more of the tats and all the attires. I also copied the moves and entrances with some tweaks from Forsaken10 again.

1v5bbpD.png

59iso6R.png?1

wKmW8tz.png

QI8zi23.png

Ucst6OE.png?13BD9SuY.png

And early Murdoch

iwTqLW1.png?1

Maybe lance Cade with that awesome Trevor Murdoch

Oh I have a problem with downloading your Orlando Jordan it keeps saying theres something wrong their server but I downloaded all of your other caws fine but its just Orlando Jordan thats the problem could you reupload him again.

Couple new previews. These aren't uploaded yet. Will be doing Cade as well as Juventud. Really could use a great face texture for Juvi and I gotta do his tights. Tats are all done though.

Thanks to Forsaken10 for a couple of Psicosis tattoos and some of Juventuds as well. Made all the face textures myself and more of the tats and all the attires. I also copied the moves and entrances with some tweaks from Forsaken10 again.

1v5bbpD.png

59iso6R.png?1

wKmW8tz.png

QI8zi23.png

Ucst6OE.png?13BD9SuY.png

And early Murdoch

iwTqLW1.png?1

Great start on these dude! As for the Highlanders and Deuce n Domino, they're not a huge need. I was just attempting to give you some ideas to keep the creative juices flowing. With that being said,I can't wait to see the finished product of the Mexicools and Cade and Murdoch.

• 1 month later...

TEAM ANGLE, MEXICOOLS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED. Check the first post for pictures! Enjoy

th?anks to serialboxparadox for his Angle tights and kneepad logos. Made some tweaks to the overall singlet to make the layers work.
credit to dw01 for his moveset and face texture for Haas. Made a texture myself but couldn’t quiet get it to work. ?
Thanks to Forsaken10 for a couple of Psicosis tattoos and some of Juventuds as well. Made all the face textures myself and more of the tats and all the attires. I also copied the moves and entrances with some tweaks from Forsaken10 again. Name is escaping me on Juvis arm tattoos but thanks to CC for those. Made his abdomen texture and all attires textures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I have a problem with downloading your Orlando Jordan it keeps saying theres something wrong their server but I downloaded all of your other caws fine but its just Orlando Jordan thats the problem could you reupload him again.

I got the same problem and he'd really fit with what I got going on in the ol' Universe - please fix if you get the chance

I got the same problem and he'd really fit with what I got going on in the ol' Universe - please fix if you get the chance

I am having the same problem. I need that Jordan. But everytime I try to download it says there is a problem with the server. Hes the only caw I have problems with. Only other caw of yours I have is Mercury, says he has the woo edition content.

Archived