Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oz70NYC

Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Ok, after a pretty extended delay (my apologies), here comes the next update. 6 characters, 3 male and 3 female. Tags: OZCAW & CAW19

mxK6gEY.jpg

"The Dominus" returns bigger and badder then ever. The single most powerful woman in CAW...if not all of wrestling, Dominique has her eyes set on regaining the CAW Women's World Title. But the grid has become far more competitive in recent times, with old and new challengers emerging to raise in the ranks. Not to be outdone, Dom has renewed her purpose and become even more driven towards her goal. The "10th Wonder" will not be deterred or denied until the championship is hers once again.

kowd5vR.jpg

New to the CAW women's ranks, the savy New York native has it all. Looks, athleticism, power...as complete a package as you can get. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in attitude, trash talking her way into the advantage. The verdict is still out on just how genuine she is...but what's abundantly clear is that Melissa is here to be noticed, by any means necessary.

iLOIU0w.jpg

One of the grizzled vets of the CAW women's division, and wife to Evan Slade, Zoe has been going strong in the business now 15 years, having made her debut in 2004. This tough as nails ring general can do it all between the ropes, from brawl, to fly to mat wrestle. Since her return to action full time in 2016, Zoe's made an effort to impart her knowledge to the up and coming talent, but that doesn't mean she has plans to hang up her boots anytime soon. There's plenty of fight left in Zoe Slade, cuz fighting is what she does best.

aRcUyCs.jpg

Once known as "The Prototype Elai Kalenovic" decades ago, Oleksander was the long time ally, partner and friend of Dru Mercer. In the late 90s and early 2000s they were like brothers, until jealousy filled the heart of Borysov. He would turn his back on Dru, and the two young men would go to war. Dru managed to come out the winner, but the matter between them was far from settled. Oleksander however would bow out of pro wrestling and return to the Ukraine, renewing his training in martial arts. For years he'd dominate the underground fighting world, winning championships in legal and illegal fighting tournaments, honing his mind and body into a fighting machine. 1 month ago, under his real name now, he'd suddenly return to America and draw the line in the sand, making it clear he was not only back...but here to settle up a decade's long grudge with Mercer.

jk8i3RA.jpg

One of the most controversial men in all of CAW, since cutting the now infamous "Cab Driver" promo on the night of his return, Rivaj has made it clear he has no plans to ever be liked by the fans. His disdain for society as a whole seeps out of every action he takes. As a founding member of "International Incident", he and his allies continue to berate and insult all things American, despite him being a citizen himself. Singh hates everything and everyone. And that hate fuels him to be one of the most vicious men in the industry.

LnFp4IO.jpg

The reigning CAW World Champion and defacto leader of International Incident, Timoa has fully embraced the chaos he's created when he turned his back on family and friends to embark on his conquest of CAW. The end result has seen "The Worldbreaker" ascend himself to a self proclaimed "Warlord" who rules with an iron fist.

Those Caws look awesome but I'll have to ask you to reupload some of them in the mere future because all of my slots is full right now! I'll have to do some early spring cleaning later this week to get some of your new CAWS.

Just when I think my CAWs have improved a lot recently. You go and post more....

It's all about the process. Inspiration, practice and repetition. To me, the key to a great original isn't how flashy it looks, how many tats it has slapped on it or how "hawt" they are. A good original is a character I can look at for 5 seconds and INSTANTLY know what that character is about. When they tell their story without even saying a word. Your characters fit the bill, my friend.

Awesome CAWS as ever. Are we seeing Prentice Jones this year?

Absolutely. He'll likely be in the next batch. I just need to find tattoos for him. Last year I used stuff I found on CC, but I want him to have a definitive tattoo layout, which means I gotta do a Google images deep dive to find stuff I can use that fit the character.

who else are we going to see ?

Prentice Jones

The Regulators (Pollox & Kastor Troy)

Ocean Of Storms (Isaiah Ocean & Erik Storm)

Monolith (Alex Price & Shane Camden)

The Bruzas (Nic & Ric Bruza)

Needless to say, the next update is gonna take a bit to complete...lol.

Prentice Jones

I *censored*ing love The Regulators

Thanks for uploading your other CAWS which would you say are you the most proud of ?

Well, if I'm being honest I'd say it's a tie between Jarret Caesar and Prentice Jones. Being a black male, there's a gross under-representation of my demographic in wrestling...and especially in the original CAW community. Even I have admitted in the past to not having enough black characters. For decades the only ones I had were Jayson Jones, Anslem Carter and Nicole Roland. Every other black character I've made...I've done so within the last 5 years. And of all of them, those two are the ones I'm most satisfied with.

Last year you made a CAW that was slightly androgynous... was he called Xavier maybe? I remember liking him a lot - will he be back?

Yes, Xavier will be back and even more flamboyant then ever.

Prentice Jones

I *censored*ing love The Regulators

They've always been among my faves of characters I converted from other people's creations.

You've outdone yourself! I prefer your creations over the in game roster, as usual lol.
Hell, if you and your brother had free reign over the game engine, and could just fill it with your creations, I'd buy that instead of the wwe licensed version.

You've outdone yourself! I prefer your creations over the in game roster, as usual lol.

Hell, if you and your brother had free reign over the game engine, and could just fill it with your creations, I'd buy that instead of the wwe licensed version.

Coming from you, that means a lot brother.

Any updates on the horizon? I have five spare spots for my roster and am saving them for some Oz70NYC goodness

Funny you ask. Weeks ago I came down with a nasty case of the flu that knocked me out of commission for a while. That then transitioned into my chronic bronchitis flaring up, which did another number on me, and I'm still feeling the effects of. On top of those things, I've found myself playing other games and just flat out being lazy as far as CAW making since my last update.

That being said, I have 2 of the 4 tag teams nearly completed, Ocean of Storms and Monolith. They just need movesets and they'll be ready to roll out. The Bruzas and The Regulators I hope to have done by the end of the week...hopefully.

Any updates on the horizon? I have five spare spots for my roster and am saving them for some Oz70NYC goodness

Funny you ask. Weeks ago I came down with a nasty case of the flu that knocked me out of commission for a while. That then transitioned into my chronic bronchitis flaring up, which did another number on me, and I'm still feeling the effects of. On top of those things, I've found myself playing other games and just flat out being lazy as far as CAW making since my last update.

That being said, I have 2 of the 4 tag teams nearly completed, Ocean of Storms and Monolith. They just need movesets and they'll be ready to roll out. The Bruzas and The Regulators I hope to have done by the end of the week...hopefully.

Looking forward to the Oceans of Storm tag team & Prentene Jones from you.

*censored*ing Regulators!

Hi, I imagine your quite busy with creating the next caws but is it possible for Damian Juarez and Jude Riesen to be uploaded

Also Callista Jay and Holly Wudz if not too troubling but it's mainly the two guys I am after. Thanks

Hi, I imagine your quite busy with creating the next caws but is it possible for Damian Juarez and Jude Riesen to be uploaded

Also Callista Jay and Holly Wudz if not too troubling but it's mainly the two guys I am after. Thanks

They're up. Get while you can cuz the tag team update is almost ready to go.

They're up. Get while you can cuz the tag team update is almost ready to go.

Hope those reuploads are still there by Tuesday!

Hey. Long shot. But any chance youll be reuploading Blake Evans again? Hes been my mainstay in my universe for years now and I missed out this year. My Universe just isnt the same without the nightmare! Many thanks in advance :)

Better late then never, eh? Here's the long awaited tag team update, as well as 2 bonus characters...for a whopping TEN characters available for download. Tags are of course OZCAW and CAW19.

Monolith

Tag Team Info:

Motion: The Club

Movie: #DIY

Victory: Face - The Club/ Heel - The Club

Tag Finishing Move: Railgun (Neckbreakbomb)

jWLJuas.png

Signature Move: No.17 (Clothesline 17/Blue Thunder Bomb (RW&B Thunderbomb)

Finishing Move: Pay The Price (Back Suplex Spin-Out Powerbomb)/Ohio Valley Driver (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver)

7W2QT3V.png

Signature Move: Flash Forearm (Phenomenal Forearm)/Sudden Stop (Skull Crushing Finale)

Finishing Move: Final Level (Brainbuster 5)/SCO (STO 2)

• Debut in 2005 as "The Rockstarz" in the League Of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW)
  • Competed in LXW and briefly in XWA between 2005-11 before breaking up citing professional differences
  • Both are graduates of The Forge Combat Athletics (Formerly The Monster's Den) run by Dru Mercer
  • Reunited as "Monolith" in early 2014 in Nihon-1 Wrestling
  • Captured the N1W Tag Team titles within 6 months and held them for all of 2014 into 2015
  • Currently hold the POW, and N1W Tag team titles
  • Was defeated by Ocean Of Storms for the CAW Tag titles at Resolution 38 (Nov '18)

Ocean Of Storms

Tag Team Info:

Motion: TM-61

Movie: TM-61

Victory: Face - TM-61/ Heel - TM-61

Tag Finishing Move: Poseidon's Thunder (Superkick/Knee Smash Combo)

R4exbK9.png

Signature Move: Thunderclap (Shining Wizard 3)/Ride The Lightning (Float-over DDT 3)

Finishing Move: Landfall (Diving Corkscrew Moonsault 1)/The Perfect Storm (Final Cut 1)

SemG3bC.png

Signature Move: Poseidon Kick (Superkick 7 & 14)

Finishing Move: Into The Deep (Swinging Neckbreaker 5)/ Undertow (Wheelbarrow Facebuster 1)

• Debuted in 2014 (Storm) and 2016 (Ocean) respectively
  • Both have been rewarded the CAW Rookie of The Year award
  • First teamed together in a house show, and decided to remain a team due to their incredible chemistry
  • Currently compete in CAW and POW, with appearances in N1W to come
  • Graduates of The Forge (Storm) and the Skool Of Hardkore (Ocean)
  • Defeated Monolith for their 1st CAW tag team championship reign at Resolution 38
  • Have successfully defended the CAW tag titles since November '18)

The Bruzas

Tag Team Info:

Motion: AoP

Movie: AoP

Victory: Face - AoP/ Heel - AoP

Tag Finishing Move: Bruz Cruise (Clotheline & Spear)

UcQDFrf.png

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1)/ Bruzline (Clothesline 21)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

W6qiXwW.png

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1) Bruz Missle (Gore)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

• Debuted in 2004 for LXW
  • 1 time LXW and XWA Tag Team Champions
  • Discovered by wrestling legend "The Spartan" Bryan Jasta
  • Co-own Bruza Demolitions, based in their hometown of Fargo
  • Took an extended hiatus away from wrestling in 2012 to focus on their business and raising their families
  • Have a long standing rivalry with The Dooleys

The Regulators

Tag Team Info:

Motion: Generic Tag 2

Movie: Baron Corbin

Victory: Face - Generic Tag 2/ Heel - Generic Tag 2

Tag Finishing Move: Regulation (Beast Bomb & RKO)

L24vL1C.png

Signature Move: Dead 2 Rights (Brainbuster 9)/Crash & Burn (Zig Zag 2)

Finishing Move: Defiler (Neckbreaker 4)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 4)

uiUZ4YL.png

Signature Move: Broken Helix (Swinging Sleeper Slam)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 3)

Finishing Move: Redeemer (Powerbomb 14) Torture Device (Torture Rack 1)

• Debuted in 1992 (Pollux) and 1993 (Kator) for Mid West Championship Wrestling Federation (MWCWF)
  • Have held multiple championships as singles competitors and a tag team in multiple organizations
  • Pollux has wrestled for 27 consecutive years, suffering no injuries his entire career
  • Kastor went into semi-retirement from 2012-2018, taking time off to spend with his wife and 3 young children
  • Pollux has 2 children who are also wrestlers, Caitlin (25) and Charles II (23)
  • Are older full brothers of Helena Troy and half brothers of Ashley Diamond
  • Sons to the wrestling legend Aegon Troy (1928-2012), who wrestled from 1944-1974

ObPH5YO.png

Signature Move: 2 Train (Front Facelock STO)/Roll Out (Rolling Fierman's Carry 3)

Finishing Move: Ripcord (Ripcord Knee Strike 2)/Castle Hill Driver (Single Underhook Facebuster)

• Debuted in 2018
  • Nephew of Jayson Jones and younger brother of Cleopatra Jones
  • CAW Co-rookie of the year for 2018 alongside Jude Reisen
  • Graduate of the Skool of Hardkore
  • Famously won his debut match by defeating Seth Adams clean

JVZgIgv.png

Signature Move: Kanabo (Knee Lift/Axe Kick Combo)/Muramasa (Superkick 6)
Finishing Move: Omita Driver (KOD)/Sword Of Trueth-Shinjitsu No Ken (Da Shout Out)

• Debuted in 2009
  • Won CAW Rookie of the year for 2009
  • Stepped away from wrestling in 2014 to re-evaluate his then failing career
  • Trained under Dru Mercer prior to his hiatus, and Shingen Honma before his return
  • Has redefined his career and become one of the most intense, freighting men in wrestling
  • Has been undefeated since his return to wrestling in 2016, surpassing the streak of one time mentor Dru Mercer

Up next, I need to get caught up on female characters...so chances are the next project will be my Starlight Pro characters.

Edited by Oz70NYC