Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oz70NYC

Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Been slaking since my last post. A lot of updates to other games I play, and I've been neck deep in all of them. The remaining 5 ladies are all done and ready to be uploaded. I just have to gussy up some preview photos for them. They will be up THIS WEEK. That's a promise. From there it's the Nihon-1 roster, then the rest of the CAW roster.

Also working on a couple matches, just for the hell of it. Mainly to show off some edits to previously uploaded characters that WOULD have been their 2K20 looks, had 2K20 not been a dumpster fire of a game...so stay tuned for that as well.

No excuses this time, I've been flat out lazy. But...here's the final five ladies of the CAW women's roster.

h5GRmHh.jpg

Brand new character, based on actress/Instagram personality Ana Martel.

8M9rbN9.jpg

Same motif as 2k18, just changed the layout. Also gave her longer hair.

39seAKj.jpg

Another new character. Based on fitness model Lori Slayer.

yedv19H.jpg

Pretty much unchanged from the previous version.

Os4l7Ch.jpg

Drastic change on her this year. Gave her darker hair, and the Troy family colors.

Tags are of course OZCAW and CAW19.

Edited by Oz70NYC

Oh awesome, thanks for this, I downloaded all 5.  Great to have Rachel, Skylar and Cora back on my roster and Ana and Lori are a blast to play.

4 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

I'm sure you're busy, but I'd love to download Jarrett Caesar if possible! I love these CAWS, I'm pissed I didn't see them sooner

I'll get him up during the day today for you. I've got 10 slots still free, so if anyone wants a previously uploaded character...make your request and I'll get them up.

You're the man! Thanks! 

Depending on some of your other requests, I'd love to download Abel, Simon, and Ryan Fierhart as well. Awesome work!

Lola Valentine, Jayson Jones and Nicki Roland would be appreciated, thanks. 

Also will the N1 roster be added or is that not happening? plus the two new women are great,

6 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

You're the man! Thanks! 

Depending on some of your other requests, I'd love to download Abel, Simon, and Ryan Fierhart as well. Awesome work!

I second those.

...and Evan, Dru, JJ, Anslem, Liedhammer, Blake and and and and and and....

On 4/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, PiFiHi said:

I second those.

...and Evan, Dru, JJ, Anslem, Liedhammer, Blake and and and and and and....

Haha I hear that! Oz has so many good ones to choose from, I didn't want to get too greedy! Lol

Jared, Lola, JJ, Nicki, Evan, Dru, Anslem, Liedhamer, Abel and Simon are all uploaded. Blake and Ryan are not...because they're currently in "redesign" phase. Ryan is getting an attire rework, and Blake? Well...you'll just have to see what's coming next for Blake.

Thanks for uploading them! Excited to see the attire rework for Ryan. And I saw earlier in the post that you're considering doing Terry Ryan. Is that still a plan?

Yes. I'll be working on all the rest of my male roster next, including the N-1 promotion. Not gonna give a time table, but know that they are being worked on. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:24 AM, White Leather Jacket said:

Did you take down all yours CAWs my good man couldn't find any?

Yes. Gearing up for the next release. Pretty much a bunch of random characters I've been working on. Decided to move the N-1 and Starlight Pro rosters to my 2nd account, which has freed up 25 more slots for the CAW roster...which I plan on filling with brand new characters. 

Thus far, only two have identities. The first is named Diedre VanDiver. Tall, statuesque, blond and musclar. Used IG "model" Gussje Van Giel as the template...with some influences from past ideas I've had for characters that didn't make the cut. The 2nd is name Cullen Dorn, and is a character I've actually had in my head a couple years now. He's the son of my brother's character Crossbonez. And of course, he runs in the same circle as Evan Slade, who is son of my brother's character Riot/Vincent Fate. As such, he's got a similar aesthetic to Evan, but I tapped Darby Allin as the primary source of inspiration, and found a digital face render I liked for the face texture.

The remaining WIPs are exactly that...ideas I'm still trying to mold into full characters. For the majority they're just blank CAW models with face textures on them. Biggest challenge of making new characters is trying to source inspiration for their design that doesn't resemble the work of someone else. And I want these new characters to be unique in concept at the very least. 

Out of interest have you got any luchadore caws, If i remember correctly you had a few going YEARRRRSSS back. I assume as it has been a long time there isnt for a good reason though

The many years back you recall me making them, is the last time I ever made them...lol. I might be tempted to bring AMLL back on my 2nd account, but that'll be after I complete the rest of CAW and finish N-1.