Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

MASSIVE MAJOR UPDATE!!!

Ya'll knew this was coming...

I'm staying on 2K19. After doing my own research and a deep dive on Twitter, seeing the multitude of bugs and glitches in 2K20...I can't within any reason see myself buying that game. It's a dumpster fire of biblical proportions. Even worse the Mass Effect: Andromeda when it released. So yea, I'm sticking to this version of the game. All planned updates are now back on the table, and will be forth coming. Not gonna give a timetable, but know I'm back in the lab working on content for 2K19.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's a welcome surprise. Good luck with it, i think the 2K19 image uploader is offline but here's hoping there's a way

NVM, it still works, as long as you don't accept the EULA for 2K20 you're good. Here's hoping for Tamra and Cleo again. See you back in 2k19 land.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll have characters up and ready in the coming week. Kinda been just making them in bulk so I can roll out a bunch at a time instead of in small sets. The 1st batch is gonna be female characters. Remakes of 4 of the Starlight Pro girls I lost when my HDD crashed, and a bunch of others from my female roster.

did you ever find out why the cloud did not update ?

Nope. Chalk it up to dumb luck.

Anyways, I have some good news. I decided instead of killing myself to get a set number of characters completed to upload, I'd create a bunch in mass, THEN upload them in "packs". I'm starting out with the remainder of my female roster...of which as of this post I only have 4 more to make, then all 50 of my ladies will be done.

There's content on the way. Just bare with me a lil' longer.

• 2 weeks later...

At LONG LAST!!! My next update!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

As mentioned before, my focus has been completing my female roster. As of this post, I have one more left to make...so I'm splitting the uploads. For this one, there will be 15 (Yes, you read right...FIFTEEN) characters, and in a week or so I'll release the remaining 3...thus completing my female roster.

Tags: OZCAW, CAW19

WAYQnAn.jpg

Outside of some move changes, she's unchanged from 2018.

fm1nkGU.jpg

Complete re-design of the character Aziza Nyongo. Decided since my brother has a far more appealing African female character in Talena, I'd re-work this one. Her look and moves are heavily based on WoW World Champion "The Beast" Twana Ferguson.

FeUzXOj.jpg

Overhauled her outfit, changed up a few moves. Aside from that...same as 2018.

VuvXNC9.jpg

Just a basic color scheme change on her, as well as a 3 toned motif rather then solid colors.

0o4xmki.jpg

Another character overhaul. In 2018 she had a face texture based on Beyonce. But seeing as she's the brother of Prentice Jones, I decided to go a different direction. Her face and body type are based on instagram model Qimmah Russo.

3U08Qi7.jpg

Changed up her footwear from 2018 and ditched the Sasha Banks-like gimmick. Also changed her move-set using Gail Kim as the basis.

2DcMGlV.jpg

Aside from a 2 toned design accent on her bottoms she's unchanged from 2018.

YKlVJTo.jpg

Changed her hair. That's it.

eGwx0tx.jpg

Kiki Chanel no more, she's back to her original persona. Based her new look heavily on Aerial "Big Swole" Munroe.

CO1Jwwp.png

Gave her a more "native" theme for the attire and hair. Made her a babyface. That's all.

pqAXdXE.jpg

Went for more "Carmella" on this attire then 2018, but pretty much the same character as before. A bit of a rush job, but I like the result...so I stuck with it.

u7xCzHz.jpg

Same color scheme, just different pieces for the top and bottom, as well as different (but not much) logo layout.

YVn3Io3.jpg

Exactly the same as 2018...just with more color in her skin tone. (Hated how pale she looked.)

U89IfHD.jpg

Different design motif on the attire, but overall a copy/paste from 2018. Also made her a lil' "thiccer".

L3cKJy7.jpg

Used a different face template this year (one of the more Slavic looking ones) and gave her different boots. Everything else is unchanged.

~~~~

Like I said, I have 5 more ladies to upload...but only 15 slots to do so with. So I'll let these gals sit for a lil' while, then put the remaining ones up. Next on the docket is the tireless task of re-doing the Nihon-1 roster. Been dreading having to do them over again, but...they're up next.

Simply stunning work.

I assume the last 3 uploads will be Skylar, Rachel and Teresa, right?

Cora Pendleton, Rachel Royce, Skylar Troy and 2 new girls, Ana Munos and Lori Stiel. Wasn't really feeling Teresa, so I've scrapped that character. Many of the elements from her I put into Olympia Marstorius.

Simply stunning work.

I assume the last 3 uploads will be Skylar, Rachel and Teresa, right?

Cora Pendleton, Rachel Royce, Skylar Troy and 2 new girls, Ana Munos and Lori Stiel. Wasn't really feeling Teresa, so I've scrapped that character. Many of the elements from her I put into Olympia Marstorius.

Got it. Kinda bummed Teresa didn't make it past a year but Cora coming back and these two new girls...very interested in seeing this come to fruition. I was already amazed at how much you did with the last batch...so color me very intrigued about these two new characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived