Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Oz dude, I'm now back playing this game due to WWE 2k20 having crashed on me & has now been unplayable to me for 2 weeks now. There are a lot of CAWS that I'd will ask for you to Re-upload soon. One of them is Ryan Fierhart. There will be more but will make a list & will post it on this topic page soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, judas priest superstar said:

Yo OZ, any update on the next batch? 

Tried to contact his brother to have him try to respond to me & everybody else but so far no luck. Not sure what's going on with him but have a long request list of CAWS for him to re-upload.

17 hours ago, White Leather Jacket said:

He's got some personal things going on atm.

Not sure what your mean by that. Maybe his brother was not comfortable telling me about what's going on with him. He did try to tell him to try to reply to the posts we are doing ever since the last post he did. Do have a lot of requests for him when he comes back from his issues but I'll try to wait for him a little bit longer. Besides, his brother is doing a good job doing work for the game. His special Project is cool to watch. 

4 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Things have been rough for me the last month or so. Financial issues. But I'll be back at things soon.

Maybe the reason for that was Probably something to due with COVID 19 maybe? I'd mean the virus caused places to go Out of Business so whatever Job you had, probably lost your job or something like that. Take your sweet time until you are ready since your brother is doing a good job creating content for WWE 2k19. There is a list of CAWS I'll need from you when you do return & It's a big one but will wait till you are ready. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Oz, I know you said you had stuff going on, I just wanted to throw up a few characters that I'm interested in whenever you get to them. Hope everything is getting better for you!

-Sean Trueth

-Terry Ryan

-Brett Evans

-Gabriel Niyol

- Prentice Jones

-Ryan Fierhart

- Ocean of Storms tag team

- Rivaj Singh

like I said, no rush just wanted to get a few of them written out for once you can upload again. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the N-1 roster too! Again, hope things are looking up for you, dude.

16 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

Hey Oz, I know you said you had stuff going on, I just wanted to throw up a few characters that I'm interested in whenever you get to them. Hope everything is getting better for you!

-Sean Trueth

-Terry Ryan

-Brett Evans

-Gabriel Niyol

- Prentice Jones

-Ryan Fierhart

- Ocean of Storms tag team

- Rivaj Singh

like I said, no rush just wanted to get a few of them written out for once you can upload again. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the N-1 roster too! Again, hope things are looking up for you, dude.

Some of the names that you mentioned are on my list too. Your requests are like 15% of the list I've had. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived