Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been slaking since my last post. A lot of updates to other games I play, and I've been neck deep in all of them. The remaining 5 ladies are all done and ready to be uploaded. I just have to gussy up some preview photos for them. They will be up THIS WEEK. That's a promise. From there it's the Nihon-1 roster, then the rest of the CAW roster.

Also working on a couple matches, just for the hell of it. Mainly to show off some edits to previously uploaded characters that WOULD have been their 2K20 looks, had 2K20 not been a dumpster fire of a game...so stay tuned for that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No excuses this time, I've been flat out lazy. But...here's the final five ladies of the CAW women's roster.

h5GRmHh.jpg

Brand new character, based on actress/Instagram personality Ana Martel.

8M9rbN9.jpg

Same motif as 2k18, just changed the layout. Also gave her longer hair.

39seAKj.jpg

Another new character. Based on fitness model Lori Slayer.

yedv19H.jpg

Pretty much unchanged from the previous version.

Os4l7Ch.jpg

Drastic change on her this year. Gave her darker hair, and the Troy family colors.

Tags are of course OZCAW and CAW19.

4 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

I'm sure you're busy, but I'd love to download Jarrett Caesar if possible! I love these CAWS, I'm pissed I didn't see them sooner

I'll get him up during the day today for you. I've got 10 slots still free, so if anyone wants a previously uploaded character...make your request and I'll get them up.

6 hours ago, Kontra16 said:

You're the man! Thanks! 

Depending on some of your other requests, I'd love to download Abel, Simon, and Ryan Fierhart as well. Awesome work!

I second those.

...and Evan, Dru, JJ, Anslem, Liedhammer, Blake and and and and and and....

Jared, Lola, JJ, Nicki, Evan, Dru, Anslem, Liedhamer, Abel and Simon are all uploaded. Blake and Ryan are not...because they're currently in "redesign" phase. Ryan is getting an attire rework, and Blake? Well...you'll just have to see what's coming next for Blake.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 7:24 AM, White Leather Jacket said:

Did you take down all yours CAWs my good man couldn't find any?

Yes. Gearing up for the next release. Pretty much a bunch of random characters I've been working on. Decided to move the N-1 and Starlight Pro rosters to my 2nd account, which has freed up 25 more slots for the CAW roster...which I plan on filling with brand new characters. 

Thus far, only two have identities. The first is named Diedre VanDiver. Tall, statuesque, blond and musclar. Used IG "model" Gussje Van Giel as the template...with some influences from past ideas I've had for characters that didn't make the cut. The 2nd is name Cullen Dorn, and is a character I've actually had in my head a couple years now. He's the son of my brother's character Crossbonez. And of course, he runs in the same circle as Evan Slade, who is son of my brother's character Riot/Vincent Fate. As such, he's got a similar aesthetic to Evan, but I tapped Darby Allin as the primary source of inspiration, and found a digital face render I liked for the face texture.

The remaining WIPs are exactly that...ideas I'm still trying to mold into full characters. For the majority they're just blank CAW models with face textures on them. Biggest challenge of making new characters is trying to source inspiration for their design that doesn't resemble the work of someone else. And I want these new characters to be unique in concept at the very least. 

Archived