Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, that sucks. I've had laptop hard drives go out on me, so I know the feeling.

Sorry to ask this but what is HDD? If what happened to your PS4 is true, WILL I have the save problem in the mere future?

The HDD is the PS4 hard drive.

Not sure how he had his PS4 crashed but I'd think I'd bought mine when the 1st WWE game on the PS4 happened. how come I'd never had this happen is beyond me.

Oh man, that sucks. I've had laptop hard drives go out on me, so I know the feeling.

Sorry to ask this but what is HDD? If what happened to your PS4 is true, WILL I have the save problem in the mere future?

The HDD is the PS4 hard drive.

Not sure how he had his PS4 crashed but I'd think I'd bought mine when the 1st WWE game on the PS4 happened. how come I'd never had this happen is beyond me.

To drive down the cost of the PS4, Sony opted to ship it with the cheapest HDD it could find, the Toshiba MQ01 HDD. This was the difference between the PS4 at launch being $400 as opposed to $700. The MQ01 is basically and "economy" line HDD. Cheap to produce and not very durable. Especially when loaded with data. The reason yours hasn't crapped out is simple...you probably don't have as much loaded on your HDD as I do. I had game saves, capture footage, app data, images and all kinds of other stuff. So much that I needed an external HDD because I ran out of room on the internal one. But having all of that data takes it's tool on an HDD after years of use, especially cheaply produced ones.

So now I have a 2TB internal HDD to go with my 4 TB external. More memory then I'll likely ever need. And now I don't have to worry about file corruption. Still doesn't change the fact that the PSPlus cloud failed me and I lost a month's worth of work. But it is what it is.

I'm pretty much just gonna finish off the rest of CAW...and then call it a year for 2K19. I had planned to make some of the PWE characters, but losing a month of work pretty much killed any other added projects I could do. So following the N1 stuff, I'll be rolling out the rest of CAW in smaller updates until I've released everyone...if that's even possible at this point seeing as 2K20 is only 3 months out. We'll see how it goes.

I'm pretty much just gonna finish off the rest of CAW...and then call it a year for 2K19. I had planned to make some of the PWE characters, but losing a month of work pretty much killed any other added projects I could do. So following the N1 stuff, I'll be rolling out the rest of CAW in smaller updates until I've released everyone...if that's even possible at this point seeing as 2K20 is only 3 months out. We'll see how it goes.

Too bad I'd won't be getting the last of your CAWS anytime soon because as of Last week, I'd made the decision of stop playing WWE 2k19 due to a issue that I'd downloaded a CAW that was OUTDATED & had issues with the game due to it & then I'd have to DELETE the game with Memory of it. Going to spend the next 3 months playing Bloodstained until WWE 2k20 comes out. You'll also have to step up next year due to the fact that your brother will no longer be doing CAWS until the PS5 comes out with WWE games unless he does CAWS for a AEW game.

Quick update: I've come to a decision that after rolling out the N1 update...I'm calling it a wrap for 2K19. There's not enough time to complete the rest of my roster, and losing a month's worth of data on multiple games has set me back more then I had anticipated. I'm having to catch back up on more the this game, and that's pretty much taken all extra time I had for CAW making away. Apologies for anyone looking forward to characters I hadn't released yet, but my HDD crapping out set me back hardcore.

No ETA in when the N1 content will be released, but I AM working on it.

No one new really, just the rest of the roster as I developed in 2K18. Here's the actual list of my character roster:

Note: "F" denotes "Face", "H" denotes "Heel, "D" means the CAW is was completely "Done".

Aaron Manson H (CAW)

Abel Fierhart F (CAW, N1) D

Alban Nazo H (CAW)

Alex Price H (CAW, N1) D

Anslem Carter H (CAW) D

Blake Evans H (CAW) D

Brett Evans F (CAW) D

Cannon Webb H (CAW)

Cody Prince H (CAW) D

Damien Juarez H (CAW) D

Dru Mercer F (CAW) D

Dylan Brody H (CAW) D

Erik Storm F (CAW, N1) D

Evan Slade F (CAW, POW) D

Gabriel Dezba F (CAW, N1) D

Gorou Maeda H (N1)

Isaiah Ocean F (CAW, N1) D

Jack Davies F (CAW, N1)

Jarret Caesar F (CAW, N1) D

Jayson Jones F (CAW) D

Kastor Troy H (CAW) D

Kazuya Izuki F (N1)

Kenzo Uzamaki H (CAW, N1)

Kyou Nakajima F (N1)

Liedhamer F (CAW) D

Nic Bruza H (CAW) D

Pavlos Marstorius F (CAW, N1) D

Pollux Troy H (CAW) D

Prentice Jones F (CAW, N1) D

Primo Valiante H (CAW) D

Ric Bruza H (CAW) D

Rivaj Singh H (CAW) D

Rokuro Inoue F (N1)

Ryan Fierhart F (CAW) D

Saizo Tennouji F (N1)

Sam Hein H (CAW)

Sean Trueth H (CAW, N1) D

Sebastien Nova F (CAW)

Seth Adams H (CAW, POW) D

Shane Camden H (CAW, N1) D

Shingen Honma H (N1)

Shohei Tenryu H (N1)

Simon Fierhart F (CAW, N1) D

Solomon King H (CAW)

Tarou Hayashi H (N1)

Terry Ryan F (CAW)

Timoa Mamula H (CAW) D

Tohru Gohda F (N1)

Xavier Gaston F (CAW)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aimee Lablanc H (CAW)

Airi Mizushima F (STAR) D

Amber Owens H (CAW, STAR)

Ashley Diamond F (CAW, PWE) D

Ayumi Hasegawa F (STAR) D

Aziza Ibekwe F (CAW, STAR) D

Brittany Nitro H (CAW) D

Callista Jay H (CAW) D

Celeste Engelbrecht F (CAW, STAR) D

Chisako Yoshida H (STAR) D

Chloe Lockhart H (CAW, PWE)

Cleo Jones F (CAW, STAR)

Crystal Bayless F (CAW) D

Danielle Goodwin F (CAW) D

Dominique H (CAW) D

Emma Fenwick F (CAW)

Eve Williams H (CAW) D

Grace Cho F (CAW)

Heather Fierhart F (CAW) D

Helena Troy H (CAW, PWE) D

Holly Wudz H (CAW) D

Kendra Fox F (CAW) D

Kiki Chanel H (CAW)

Lakoda Rose H (CAW, STAR)

Lola Valentine H (CAW, PWE) D

Melissa Ashley (CAW) D

Megumi Saito H (STAR) D

Mio Takenaka H (STAR) D

Momoko Honma H (STAR) D

Nicole Roland H (CAW) D

Noelle Liedhamer F (CAW) D

Olympia Marstorius H (CAW, STAR) D

Paige Phillips H (CAW)

Perxephone H (CAW, PWE) D

Rachel Royce F (CAW)

Nobuhime Oda H (STAR) D

Riho Natsugane F (STAR) D

Sakura Odate F (STAR) D

Sayuri Irabu F (STAR) D

Shannon White F (CAW, STAR)

Simone Fierhart F (CAW, STAR) D

Skyler Troy H (PWE)

Tamra Calo (CAW, PWE)

Tatsuo Shinoda F (STAR) D

Teresa Van Cisely H (CAW, STAR)

Venera Kristoff H (CAW, PWE)

Yukiko Abari H (STAR) D

Zoe Slade F (CAW) D

Grand total, 95. Characters actually complete, 68. With my data loss that leave 29 unmade...and there's no feasible way I can complete 29 characters in 2 months without completely abandoning the other games I play...which like I said, many of which I lost a month's worth of progress on as well because PS+ decided it didn't want to save any of my data to the cloud since June 21th.

Thanks for the answer. I like how organized this list is.

With that noted, I understand your stance on trying to create 29 characters in 2 months. Personally, in my opinion.... I'd be fine if you did a small set of characters after N1. Like, just add the Starlight stragglers (Amber, Lakoda, Shannon, Cleo) and call it a year. Would've loved to see Emma and Rachel again but I totally understand your stance.

If you planned on keeping any other names in the N1 update secret ignore this but can I ask who the two women are that you created for N1. I saw Teresa van cisely was in N1 from the list you wrote yesterday but can I ask who the other one is?

did you ever find out why the cloud did not update ?

I have no idea. Not even remotely.

If you planned on keeping any other names in the N1 update secret ignore this but can I ask who the two women are that you created for N1. I saw Teresa van cisely was in N1 from the list you wrote yesterday but can I ask who the other one is?

Typos. No women are in N1.

• 3 weeks later...

Just out of interest is there any more info as to when the N1 update will be finished

To put it as simply as possible...it's not. And I wanna apologies to anyone who had been looking forward to the update, I really do. I've come to the realization that trying to squeeze that many characters out so close to the release of the next game makes no sense. Needless to say the loss of data across multiple games really set me back a long way, and I'll be honest...it killed my desire to want to make any more characters for 2K19.

So basically, I'll take re-upload requests for any character I've uploaded to this point. As far as new stuff for 2K19, that's not gonna happen. If you have a request, PM me here. I'll check my inbox every afternoon and reply when your requested character is uploaded. Again, I'm sorry for anyone who was waiting for any new content from me. 2K20 will be when you see it.

Did you lose ocean of storms team cause if not I wouldn't mind using them

The following characters are re-uploaded: (Tags - CAW19 & OZCAW)

Ashley Diamond

Brittany Nitro

Crystal Bayless

Helena Troy

Noelle Liedhamer

Simone Fierhart

Erik Storm

Isaiah Ocean

Pavlos Marstorius

Simon Fierhart

Liedhamer

They'll remain up for 2 days so those that requested them can get them. After 2 days, they'll be removed to make room for more re-uploads.

Currently re-uploaded:

Anslem Carter

Evan Slade

Dru Mercer

Dylan Brody

Gabriel Niyol

Jarret Caesar

Jude Riesen

Oleksandr Borysov

Prentice Jones

Primo Valiante

Rivaj Singh

Sean Trueth

Seth Adams

Timoa Mamula

Leaving them up for a few days, so grab em if you missed out.

Archived