Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi can Cody prince and Brett Evans be reuploaded

Also if room can the 4 fierharts go up, thanks

I second this as i need these guys in my universe too

Thanks

also Mercer and possibly Slade, although im not sure if there will actually be enough room for them at one time so they are not a priority necessarily as much as the others

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant as always!

Putting in requests to re-upload Alex Price and Sean Trueth

Thanks

also Mercer and possibly Slade, although im not sure if there will actually be enough room for them at one time so they are not a priority necessarily as much as the others

The following characters are re-uploaded:

Alex Price

Blake Evans

Cody Prince

Dru Mercer

Evan Slade

Sean Trueth

As far as the Fierharts, you're gonna need to be specific...as there's 5 of them.

Oz70NYC I'm not sure if you watch but Blake Evans has been having one hella of a season on my promotion. Title runs, good fueds, and good matches. He is one hell of a CAW keep it up.

Blake's always been one of my more coveted characters. I purposely make his moveset quite aggressive, so that might play into his success.

Brilliant as always!

Putting in requests to re-upload Alex Price and Sean Trueth

Thanks

The following characters are re-uploaded:

Alex Price

Blake Evans

Cody Prince

Dru Mercer

Evan Slade

Sean Trueth

As far as the Fierharts, you're gonna need to be specific...as there's 5 of them.

Oz70NYC I'm not sure if you watch but Blake Evans has been having one hella of a season on my promotion. Title runs, good fueds, and good matches. He is one hell of a CAW keep it up.

Blake's always been one of my more coveted characters. I purposely make his moveset quite aggressive, so that might play into his success.

Thanks for reuploading those CAWS because I'm thinking of getting Blake Evans & Sean Trueth since I'd did some Deleting Old Caws.

Quick update: I'm putting the final touches on move-sets, and the Starlight Pro update will be live THIS WEEKEND. That's 12 characters and the Starlight Pro arena and show.

Fantastic. I'm gonna watch some good old wrestling this weekend. Keep the great work, dude.

The sister company of Nihon-1, Starlight Pro was established in 2003 as a place to showcase the very best that Japanese women's wrestling - "Joshi Puroesu", has to offer. From humble beginnings with such legends as Lioness Setsuko, Kana Sakoda and Sayuri Irabu to the present crop of wrestlers like Chisako Yoshida, Airi Mizushima and Megumi Saito, Starlight Pro has become a benchmark in women's wrestling not just in Japan, but around the world. Originally planned to be a mere women's division for N1, the founder N1 Masato Tennouji refused to allow this to happen sighting "These women deserve to stand on a platform of their own, not on one built by us". So with a $80K investment, he put together a one night show called "Starlight Gaiden" to test the waters and see what the female students of his dojo could do. After a resounding success, the seeds where sewn and Starlight Pro would come to be 4 months later.

Present day Starlight Pro still holds true to it's roots, with it's biggest annual show Starlight Gaiden being the hallmark event for the promotion. Over the subsequent 15 years, much has changed within the promotion. Tennouji handed executive control of the company to Kana Sakoda in 2008, and her vision has propelled it forward since. From scouting other nations such as Greece, Australia, Mexico and the United States for talent, to fostering a partnership with CAW and PWE in a female talent exchange, Starlight Pro is poised to continue to push women's wrestling forward as only they know how. With the 16th anniversary soon approaching, the competition has become the fiercest it's ever been.

These are the stars that shine the way. This is Starlight Pro Wrestling.

Tags: Starlight Pro, OZCAW

xxuzSuK.jpg

Signature Move: Grand Prix Kick (Bicycle Pump Kick)/ White Tiger-Plex (Tiger Suplex 3)

Finishing Move: Redo Ikazuchi (Tornado Enzuigiri)/ Gyaku Kata-Garuma (Rowdy Buster)

• Debuted in 2017
  • Born 04/15/96 (23yo)
  • Considered a prodigy in Judo and Shorin-Ryu Karate
  • Aspires to become the 1st woman to hold a Pro Wrestling and MMA championship simultaneously
  • Has a competitive rivalry with team mate Tatsuo Shinoda dating back to their point style Karate days as teenagers
  • Founding member of the Combat Queen's Court (CQC)
  • Graduate of Tennouji-Ko

zA04atY.jpg

Signature Move: Shotgun Dropkick (Shotgun Dropkick 1)/ Superkick (Superkick 4)

Finishing Move: Ranhei (S.O.S.)/ Ayumi Driver (Kudo Driver)

• Debuted in 2010
  • Born 6/19/91 (28yo)
  • Formally trained in Ballet
  • Is 3rd generation Japanese-American
  • Wrestled in CAW from '10-'13 before traveling to Japan
  • 2x Starlight Pro Galaxy Champion
  • 3x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion
  • Member of Starlight Halo
  • Graduate of The Fierhouse Academy

ZBOorfU.jpg

Signature Move: Storm Rush (Empress Combination)/ Thunderbolt (Bicycle Knee Strike 1)

Finishing Move: Thunder Strike (Claymore)/ Thunder Crash (Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker 4)

• Debuted in 2016
  • Born 11/18/93 (26yo)
  • Defeated Lioness Setsuka in her retirement match
  • Daughter of Karate master Giri Yoshida
  • 1x Starlight Pro Galaxy Champion
  • 1x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion
  • Longest reigning Galaxy Champion (602 days)
  • Founder and leader of Combat Queen's Court
  • Graduate of Honma Dojo

zMbXDRW.jpg

Signature Move: Inverse Magic (Belly to Back Inverted Slam)/ Black Magic

Finishing Move: Death Spell (Flip Piledriver/Panama Sunrise)

• Debuted in 2010
  • Born 5/29/92 (27yo)
  • Former protege of Kana Sakoda
  • Formed her gimmick in tribute to he father, who was a famous magician
  • Suffered a near career ending injury while wrestling in Mexico in 2015, which saw her miss all of 2016
  • 1x Starlight Pro Galaxy Champion (Current)
  • 2x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion
  • Leader of Starlight Halo

WV0dgnj.jpg

Signature Move: Serpent's Grasp (Vise Grip 1)/ Takenaka Splash Bomb (Vader Bomb)

Finishing Move: Serpent's Wrath (Tour Of The Islands)/ Death From Above (Diving Moonsault 5)

• Debuted in 2012
  • 2/8/90 (29yo)
  • The largest ever competitor in Starlight Pro history, and one of the largest women in the industry
  • Has had an interest in snakes since childhood, and has a master's degree in Herpetology (The study of reptiles and amphibians)
  • Owns a 15 foot Burmese python named "Fuijin" and a 12 foot Scrub python named "Raijin"
  • Draws constant comparison to wrestling legend Bull Nakano, and uses several moves made famous by her
  • 1x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion
  • Founding member of Keiyaku Suru (The Japanese equivalent of "The Coven" of CAW)
  • Graduate of Honma Dojo

ltVlQkx.jpg

Signature Move: Satsujin Dageki "Murder Strike" (Rocket Kick 1 & 2)

Finishing Move: Straight To Hell "STH" (Suplex Piledriver 2)/ No Future (Sleeper Hold 4)

• Debuted in 2014
  • Born 8/1/93 (26yo)
  • Daughter of wrestling legends "The Shogun" Shingen Honma and Hannae Honma
  • Despite her age, has a lifetime of experience being the child of one of Japan's most famous combat athletes
  • Has a younger brother Seto Honma, who recently made his N-1 debut in early 2019
  • Like her father, she has a penchant for aggression and violence in the ring
  • Fashions herself as "The Wicked Witch of Osaka" in tribute to her idol Helena Troy
  • Founder and leader of Keiyaku Suru
  • 2x Starlight Pro Galaxy Champion
  • Graduated from Honma Dojo

7IWNoTc.jpg

Signature Move: Shadow Realm (Lil' Jimmy)/ Inverse Shadow (Zig Zag 1)

Finishing Move: Black Shadow Kick (Black Mass 1 & 2)

• Debuted in 2017
  • Born 8/21/1996 (23yo)
  • Is a direct decedent of 16th century daimyo Nobunaga Oda
  • Turned down a career as a Gravure Idol to follow her dream of becoming a wrestler
  • Sites Helena Troy as her biggest influence, much like Momoko Honma
  • Regards herself as "The Wicked Witch of Kyoto"
  • Despite being extremely beautiful and have the body of a goddess, she often wears long, Gothic styled clothing in public
  • Founding member of Keiyaku Suru
  • Graduate of Honma Dojo

ofo2uH5.jpg

Signature Move: Riho-Rana (Hurricanrana Driver)/ Reverse Riho-Rana (Inverted Frankensteiner)

Finishing Move: Astro Riho-Rana (Avalanche Scissor Whip)/ Riho-Go-Round (Corkscrew Neckbreaker 2)

• Debuted in 2017
  • Born 5/27/1996 (21yo)
  • Is the youngest active wrestler in Starlight Pro
  • Is one of the most popular young women in all of Asia, with an Instagram following over 4 million
  • An avid fighting game player, she competes at all of the annual tournaments throughout Japan
  • Has a blossoming career as a Gravure Idol on top of her wrestling career
  • Wrestled in the Starlight Pro 2018 match of the year against Sakura Odate
  • 1x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion (Current)
  • 1x Starlight Pro Gemini Champion (Current w/ Cleo Jones)
  • Member of Starlight Halo

XvqHgTP.jpg

Signature Move: Meteor Strike (Running Meteora 1)/ Orbital Meteor Strike (Diving Meteora 2)

Finishing Move: Senbonzakura (Chick Kick 1 & Buzzasaw Kick)

• Debuted in 2016
  • Born 2/21/95 (24yo)
  • Studied Karate and Kenpo as a child
  • Was discovered by Starlight Pro legend Rangiku Fujiyama during a Karate tournament in 2015
  • Wrestled in the Starlight Pro 2018 match of the year against Riho Natsugane
  • Founding member of Combat Queen's Court

cTnBrU9.jpg

Signature Move: Daei-Ken (Running Forearm Strike 3)/ Sayuri Splash (Springboard Crossbody 2)

Finishing Move: Hyper Bomb (Tyler Driver '97)/ AAM-5 (Heat Seeking Elbow)

• Debuted in 1997
  • Born 6/5/1978 (41yo)
  • The oldest active competitor in Starlight Pro
  • The only member of Starlight Pro's original 2003 roster still wrestling
  • Aided in the training of a young Ashley Diamond long before her rise to dominance in women's wrestling
  • Has a career spanning 22 years with stints in every major region
  • 5x Starlight Pro Galaxy Champion
  • 3x Starlight Pro Cosmos Champion
  • 3x Starlight Prop Gemini Champion (w/Hannae Honma, Etsuko Yamashita, and Minami Hayashi)
  • Trained under Masato Tennouji

a7WfbrJ.jpg

Signature Move: Dragon Fang (Diving Thrust Kick)/ Dragon Blade (Sling Blade)

Finishing Move: Dragon Rage (Dragon Slayer)/ Dragon Wing (Running Superkick)

• Debuted in 2016
  • Born 9/24/1995 (24yo)
  • Niece of wrestling legend Tadako Togo
  • Daughter of Kyokushin Karate master Jinsei Shinoda
  • Is an avid follower of Bushido
  • Owns her own self-defense dojo catering to women
  • Ranked one of the top 25 young business women of Asia under 30yo
  • Founding member of Combat Queen's Court
  • Graduate of Togo Dojo

pTgeWRi.jpg

Signature Move: Smash Hit (Corkscrew Neckbreaker 1)/ Blockbuster (Middle Rope Blockbuster)

Finishing Move: The Beholder (Styles Clash 1)/ Okuni Kick (Bicycle Kick 1)

• Debuted in 2015
  • Born 1/1/94 (25yo)
  • Yukiko unlike others started off as a Gravure Idol, and transitioned to being a wrestler as well
  • She's appeared in every major men's magazine in Japan
  • Has featured in 2 prominent films in Japan, and looks to expand into an acting career
  • Her "western" attitude to everything makes her not very popular among the Starlight Pro locker room
  • Founder and leader of Beauty Mark
  • Trained by Tetsuo Ishida/Honma Dojo

And that completes the Starlight Pro update. All 10 are available for download right now, as well as the show and arena. The championships will be added in the coming days and the remaining 2 (Sayuri and Yukiko) will be added once I get to gold status (Only 54 DLs needed).

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, fellas. Just a heads up, Sayuri and Yukiko are now uploaded as I've reached gold. The Starlight Pro characters will be up for the next 2 weeks, after which I'll take them down and do re-uploads. The next update will be the other side of my Japanese contingent of characters...Nihon-1 Wrestling.

I'm loving these Starlight Pro characters, would love to see some more of them, like some of the older ones you mentioned in Sayuri's bio. It's legitimately interesting.

The ones in Sayuri's bio would be characters from the past, Starlight Pro's earlier years. Late 90s,-early 2000s. If I ever pulled the trigger on my retro project, they'd be featured. But I've had the idea in my head 3 years now and never start it cuz I don't have the time to commit to making a whole other roster.

I'm loving these Starlight Pro characters, would love to see some more of them, like some of the older ones you mentioned in Sayuri's bio. It's legitimately interesting.

The ones in Sayuri's bio would be characters from the past, Starlight Pro's earlier years. Late 90s,-early 2000s. If I ever pulled the trigger on my retro project, they'd be featured. But I've had the idea in my head 3 years now and never start it cuz I don't have the time to commit to making a whole other roster.

I see. I mean, is there a way where you can make just those three characters instead and not make a full roster? Just saying, worth a shot.

Archived