Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

Better late then never, eh? Here's the long awaited tag team update, as well as 2 bonus characters...for a whopping TEN characters available for download. Tags are of course OZCAW and CAW19.

Monolith

Tag Team Info:

Motion: The Club

Movie: #DIY

Victory: Face - The Club/ Heel - The Club

Tag Finishing Move: Railgun (Neckbreakbomb)

jWLJuas.png

Signature Move: No.17 (Clothesline 17/Blue Thunder Bomb (RW&B Thunderbomb)

Finishing Move: Pay The Price (Back Suplex Spin-Out Powerbomb)/Ohio Valley Driver (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver)

7W2QT3V.png

Signature Move: Flash Forearm (Phenomenal Forearm)/Sudden Stop (Skull Crushing Finale)

Finishing Move: Final Level (Brainbuster 5)/SCO (STO 2)

• Debut in 2005 as "The Rockstarz" in the League Of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW)
  • Competed in LXW and briefly in XWA between 2005-11 before breaking up citing professional differences
  • Both are graduates of The Forge Combat Athletics (Formerly The Monster's Den) run by Dru Mercer
  • Reunited as "Monolith" in early 2014 in Nihon-1 Wrestling
  • Captured the N1W Tag Team titles within 6 months and held them for all of 2014 into 2015
  • Currently hold the POW, and N1W Tag team titles
  • Was defeated by Ocean Of Storms for the CAW Tag titles at Resolution 38 (Nov '18)

Ocean Of Storms

Tag Team Info:

Motion: TM-61

Movie: TM-61

Victory: Face - TM-61/ Heel - TM-61

Tag Finishing Move: Poseidon's Thunder (Superkick/Knee Smash Combo)

R4exbK9.png

Signature Move: Thunderclap (Shining Wizard 3)/Ride The Lightning (Float-over DDT 3)

Finishing Move: Landfall (Diving Corkscrew Moonsault 1)/The Perfect Storm (Final Cut 1)

SemG3bC.png

Signature Move: Poseidon Kick (Superkick 7 & 14)

Finishing Move: Into The Deep (Swinging Neckbreaker 5)/ Undertow (Wheelbarrow Facebuster 1)

• Debuted in 2014 (Storm) and 2016 (Ocean) respectively
  • Both have been rewarded the CAW Rookie of The Year award
  • First teamed together in a house show, and decided to remain a team due to their incredible chemistry
  • Currently compete in CAW and POW, with appearances in N1W to come
  • Graduates of The Forge (Storm) and the Skool Of Hardkore (Ocean)
  • Defeated Monolith for their 1st CAW tag team championship reign at Resolution 38
  • Have successfully defended the CAW tag titles since November '18)

The Bruzas

Tag Team Info:

Motion: AoP

Movie: AoP

Victory: Face - AoP/ Heel - AoP

Tag Finishing Move: Bruz Cruise (Clotheline & Spear)

UcQDFrf.png

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1)/ Bruzline (Clothesline 21)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

W6qiXwW.png

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1) Bruz Missle (Gore)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

• Debuted in 2004 for LXW
  • 1 time LXW and XWA Tag Team Champions
  • Discovered by wrestling legend "The Spartan" Bryan Jasta
  • Co-own Bruza Demolitions, based in their hometown of Fargo
  • Took an extended hiatus away from wrestling in 2012 to focus on their business and raising their families
  • Have a long standing rivalry with The Dooleys

The Regulators

Tag Team Info:

Motion: Generic Tag 2

Movie: Baron Corbin

Victory: Face - Generic Tag 2/ Heel - Generic Tag 2

Tag Finishing Move: Regulation (Beast Bomb & RKO)

L24vL1C.png

Signature Move: Dead 2 Rights (Brainbuster 9)/Crash & Burn (Zig Zag 2)

Finishing Move: Defiler (Neckbreaker 4)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 4)

uiUZ4YL.png

Signature Move: Broken Helix (Swinging Sleeper Slam)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 3)

Finishing Move: Redeemer (Powerbomb 14) Torture Device (Torture Rack 1)

• Debuted in 1992 (Pollux) and 1993 (Kator) for Mid West Championship Wrestling Federation (MWCWF)
  • Have held multiple championships as singles competitors and a tag team in multiple organizations
  • Pollux has wrestled for 27 consecutive years, suffering no injuries his entire career
  • Kastor went into semi-retirement from 2012-2018, taking time off to spend with his wife and 3 young children
  • Pollux has 2 children who are also wrestlers, Caitlin (25) and Charles II (23)
  • Are older full brothers of Helena Troy and half brothers of Ashley Diamond
  • Sons to the wrestling legend Aegon Troy (1928-2012), who wrestled from 1944-1974

ObPH5YO.png

Signature Move: 2 Train (Front Facelock STO)/Roll Out (Rolling Fierman's Carry 3)

Finishing Move: Ripcord (Ripcord Knee Strike 2)/Castle Hill Driver (Single Underhook Facebuster)

• Debuted in 2018
  • Nephew of Jayson Jones and younger brother of Cleopatra Jones
  • CAW Co-rookie of the year for 2018 alongside Jude Reisen
  • Graduate of the Skool of Hardkore
  • Famously won his debut match by defeating Seth Adams clean

JVZgIgv.png

Signature Move: Kanabo (Knee Lift/Axe Kick Combo)/Muramasa (Superkick 6)
Finishing Move: Omita Driver (KOD)/Sword Of Trueth-Shinjitsu No Ken (Da Shout Out)

• Debuted in 2009
  • Won CAW Rookie of the year for 2009
  • Stepped away from wrestling in 2014 to re-evaluate his then failing career
  • Trained under Dru Mercer prior to his hiatus, and Shingen Honma before his return
  • Has redefined his career and become one of the most intense, freighting men in wrestling
  • Has been undefeated since his return to wrestling in 2016, surpassing the streak of one time mentor Dru Mercer

Up next, I need to get caught up on female characters...so chances are the next project will be my Starlight Pro characters.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why you didn't uploaded them TODAY DURING EASTER! Seeing this PISSES ME OFF!!! I was playing the game today & seeing this right now almost broke my Laptop. I'd have to wait till Friday to get your new stuff due to my work schedule but I'd do hope that it takes you another Month to do a new update because I'd just downloaded some new CAWS today & now, My slots are full so I'm not sure who to delete now. I'm glad to see Prentice Jones again & the Oceans of Storm again but not sure about Sean Trueth.

Not sure why you didn't uploaded them TODAY DURING EASTER! Seeing this PISSES ME OFF!!! I was playing the game today & seeing this right now almost broke my Laptop. I'd have to wait till Friday to get your new stuff due to my work schedule but I'd do hope that it takes you another Month to do a new update because I'd just downloaded some new CAWS today & now, My slots are full so I'm not sure who to delete now. I'm glad to see Prentice Jones again & the Oceans of Storm again but not sure about Sean Trueth.

No worries, they're gonna be up for a while. I figure instead of busting my ass to put out small updates every week, for now it makes sense to do big updates every month, so I don't spread myself thin and hit creative burnout. Thankfully it seems a lot of great creators are emerging, so the absence isn't that bad.

Going off of what XWF1000 said, I'll tell you what I don't like about Sean Trueth; the fact that he's absolutely abusing my roster. Simmed 4 matches with him, he won all of them convincingly. And of course I had to snatch up Prentice to pair with Finesse as NYC (New York Connection). I think I speak for most when I say big monthly updates from you work for us all. It's like a monthly DLC drop.

Going off of what XWF1000 said, I'll tell you what I don't like about Sean Trueth; the fact that he's absolutely abusing my roster. Simmed 4 matches with him, he won all of them convincingly. And of course I had to snatch up Prentice to pair with Finesse as NYC (New York Connection). I think I speak for most when I say big monthly updates from you work for us all. It's like a monthly DLC drop.

Not sure how you found Finesse or created him because I'd haven't seen him anywhere in CC. How do I find him?! Also him & Prentice as NYC? WOW! Any ideas what you think their Entrance & Tag team Finishers are like?

No worries, they're gonna be up for a while. I figure instead of busting my ass to put out small updates every week, for now it makes sense to do big updates every month, so I don't spread myself thin and hit creative burnout. Thankfully it seems a lot of great creators are emerging, so the absence isn't that bad.

I'm not sure who you think are emerging Creators because I'd consider you & your Brother THE GOLD STANDARDS of CAWS in WWE GAMES but that will change due to your brother retiring due to 2k being lackluster on Create CAW mode & not releasing new stuff for the mode.

Was anyone else able to download Ocean of Storms? Tried to, got hit with an error from the game saying "You've hit your max downloads for the day" despite not downloading anything prior...very weird.

That said, great to hear Starlight Pro is coming back.

I got that too. Can you reupload them Oz?

Man you get pissed off easy it's a game not everyone is gonna have there CAWs uploaded quick. Lol.

I don't care what you think about my comment. I think it doesn't make sence for him to upload his new work after I got done with the game for the day & then he does this after I'd get done playing the game? That to me is BS!! Anyways I'm shocked to hear that there's an Issue with the Oceans of Storm tag team! I'd do know that sometimes the game does WEIRD SHIT. This problem reminds me of his brother when a certain CAW of his couldn't be uploaded until a certain CAW creator stepped up & created his own version of the character with the guy's blessing.

I was wondering if you could reupload ocean and storm ,when i go to download them it says i reached my limit.i downloaded the other caws it worked fine.thanks dont stop doing what you do.

I'm not taking them down for a while. You can only download 20 items within a day. Give it until morning and you should be able to download some more content.

I was wondering if you could reupload ocean and storm ,when i go to download them it says i reached my limit.i downloaded the other caws it worked fine.thanks dont stop doing what you do.

I'm not taking them down for a while. You can only download 20 items within a day. Give it until morning and you should be able to download some more content.

The content itself is glitched

I'd think what OZ should do is getting his Brother's advice & try to find out who can try to upload those 2 without going through the Crap that people are getting when they try to get them.

Found a fix for it. Beat the million dollar challenge in towers and everything works. Just tried it.

It wasn't easy.

You mean to tell me that you have to beat that challenge in order to get them?!! *Censored* THAT SHIT!!! I'd would rather see somebody else try to REUPLOAD them then do that! Like I said eariler in the comments, his brother had the same issue with a female Caw I'd think it was Madison Star?! until someone uploaded the caw with no issues. He needs to seek out his brother for advice on this.

They used AJ Styles lighting and stage video parts in their entrances. I switched them to Drew McIntyre, so you shouldn't have issues downloading them now.

Interesting! I'd wonder what will happen once I'd download them, & try to switch those parts with AJ Styles stuff.

Hey I know the current caws haven't been up long so it won't be any time soon but is it possible before your next update you could upload

Anslem Carter

Eve Williams

Danielle Goodwin

Dylan Brody

Perxephone

Thanks

So I decided I wanted to put out a roadmap for the content I'll be releasing next. It's a way to let everyone know what to expect, as well as a way for me to plot out what I'll be working on. I've removed the Tag Teams from the last update to make room for re-uploads while I work on the next release, so if you have requests from past updates, now is the time to get them in. Here's what's in store for the next big release...

Starlight Pro Wrestling

Airi Mizushima

Ayumi Hasegawa

Chisako Yoshida

Megumi Saito

Mio Takenaka

Momoko Honda

Nobuhime Oda

Riho Natsugane

Sakura Odate

Sayuri Irabu

Tatsuo Shinoda

Yukiko Abari

For those paying attention, you'll notice 2 new names, and one name gone. Airi Mizushima and Momoko Honda are 2 new characters, whereas Rosie Harrex is being removed from the Starlight Pro update (She'll be added to the female update following). All 12 as well as the Starlight Pro Wrestling show will be uploaded in 1 shot, and is the update I'm presently working on. The Starlight Pro update will be live for 3 weeks, after which I'll do another -re-upload request period before the next release.

And on that note Anslem Carter, Eve Williams, Danielle Goodwin, Dylan Brody and Perxephone are back up in CC. Like I said before, if you have a re-upload request...the window is open until the Starlight Pro update is ready.

Archived