Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

Think you could reupload Dru, Evan, and Jayson? Thanks.

They're up. Go get 'em when you can, I'll leave them there for a few days.

Any chance you can upload Blake Evans and Primo?

Awesome creations. I'm just waiting for Jarret to get re-uploaded. I've got my eye on giving him a top run in my universe mode

Blake Evans, Primo Valiante and Jarret Caesar are re-uploaded.

Thanks brother, gonna grab them in a few

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey :)

Are you willing to upload some of the females again for me? I'm planning on a Female only universe mode, but need some extra wrestlers to add up for the shows :)

Thx in advance man.

You're work is really impressive.

I picked up Evans and Primo. Missed Jayson again! lol

He's back up.

Are you willing to upload some of the females again for me? I'm planning on a Female only universe mode, but need some extra wrestlers to add up for the shows :)

Thx in advance man.

Love your female talent! Any chance of a re-upload of some please? You have an awesome talent

Which ones are you interested in?

Thx in advance man.

Which ones are you interested in?

I'm interested in:

-Ashley Diamond

-Brittany Nitro

-Crystal Bayless

-Helena Troy

-Aziza Ibekwe

-Kendra Fox

-Celeste Engelbrecht

-Noelle Liedhamer

Thx in advance and already thx for your previous reply, it's much appreciated :)

grtz

Davynci

The following female characters are back on CC:

Ashley Diamond

Aziza Ibekwe

Brittany Nitro

Celeste Engelbrecht

Crystal Bayless

Helena Troy

Kendra Fox

Noelle Liedhamer is still available from the Generations update, as well as a re-uploaded version of Abel Fierhart with new tattoos. I'll leave them up as I prepare the next update. Tags are CAW19 and OZCAW as usual. I'm working on putting some matches together, so those will be my next couple posts before the next update...which will be a BIG update.

Ashley Diamond

Aziza Ibekwe

Brittany Nitro

Celeste Engelbrecht

Crystal Bayless

Helena Troy

Kendra Fox

Noelle Liedhamer is still available from the Generations update, as well as a re-uploaded version of Abel Fierhart with new tattoos. I'll leave them up as I prepare the next update. Tags are CAW19 and OZCAW as usual. I'm working on putting some matches together, so those will be my next couple posts before the next update...which will be a BIG update.

Ashley Diamond is for sure my favorite out of the bunch, just downloaded her. Great job!

Ashley Diamond

Aziza Ibekwe

Brittany Nitro

Celeste Engelbrecht

Crystal Bayless

Helena Troy

Kendra Fox

Cant wait to go home after work and download some of these! Thank you very much for uploading again ?

Ashley Diamond

Aziza Ibekwe

Brittany Nitro

Celeste Engelbrecht

Crystal Bayless

Helena Troy

Kendra Fox

Thx i'll download them when i'm back home from work :D. Really appreciated ;)

I'm working on putting some matches together, so those will be my next couple posts before the next update.

This is what I've been wanting to see. I just uploaded an updated version of O'Dell, if you wanna maybe use him for a match or two. ;-)

Myers is up if your keen to download him. :) cant wait to see them.

I'll take both of you up on those offers.

Archived