Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

In light of a recent situation my brother found himself in away from CAWS.ws, and the possibility of it happening here, I'm officially announcing guidelines to using my content on social media.

What you are allowed to do with my content:

• Use my creations in your Youtube CAW shows WITH NO ALTERATIONS.
  • Use my creations in your Universe Mode let's plays WITH NO ALTERATIONS.
  • Use my creations in CAW tournaments WITH NO ALTERATIONS.

What you are not allowed to do with my content:

• Make alterations of ANY type and use my content and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • Use attire imports of my characters on another character and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • Use my art assets on another character and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • USE MY CONTENT WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT AND LINKING BACK TO THIS FORUM POST.

If I find that you are not abiding by these guidelines, I will report you on Twitter and Instagram, or I will flag your channel on Youtube. Every art assets used on my work is custom made, and I have the original .psd files for every one I've ever made on my HDD, so I can back up my reports in proving you've stolen my content by providing the original assets.So do yourself a favor, don't be "that guy" to try and use my stuff as your own. I'm overall very lenient in how I allow my content used on the net, but I will not stand for ANYONE using alterations of my work on social media. If you want to alter them and use them for your own personal use, you're free to do so. But the moment I see an alteration of my work on social media, I'm coming after you. And as I can prove all of my assets are 100% proprietary art, all you'l; end up with ultimately is a suspended account.

I use your caws on my facebook picture Fed but I never change anything on them but love the rules

Perfectly fine. I have no problem with anyone using my stuff as long as they make no alterations and give proper credit. You've been a friend for over decade now, so I trust with my creations.

Bare in mind it wasn't any of my creations that was snarfed, it was my brothers. Some of his female characters. But I suppose that's the double edge sword of going away from CAWS.ws. Here there's an unwritten "code of ethics" regarding originals that everyone abides by. Sure we might not get as many downloads as those who share content on other platforms, but because we're all tight knit here we don't have to worry about our content being misused. Not so much the case when you venture off to Twitter and Instagram. Another factor I'm taking into consideration as far as where I share my stuff outside of this forum.

In any case, I've got the next male update in the oven. It'll be ready to serve this weekend.

I use your caws on my facebook picture Fed but I never change anything on them but love the rules

Perfectly fine. I have no problem with anyone using my stuff as long as they make no alterations and give proper credit. You've been a friend for over decade now, so I trust with my creations.

Thanks for being a friend all these years we seen alot of people come and go and cant wait for your next batch

• 2 weeks later...

Who all have you uploaded err is still uploaded ?

The ladies from the last update are still up sans Holly Wudz, who I replaced with Heather per a request. I'm kinda slacking off on the next male update, but it'll be up soon. In the meantime...

Here's a match for ya!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLqKnKk13hk

You need to put out more matches, bro. Maybe focus less on sharing on CC and more on putting out video content. I know it's time consuming, but you've got way to interesting a cast of characters not to be doing kick ass stuff on Youtube. That's just my opinion though. Still waiting patiently for the next update.

Archived