Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

In light of a recent situation my brother found himself in away from CAWS.ws, and the possibility of it happening here, I'm officially announcing guidelines to using my content on social media.

What you are allowed to do with my content:

• Use my creations in your Youtube CAW shows WITH NO ALTERATIONS.
  • Use my creations in your Universe Mode let's plays WITH NO ALTERATIONS.
  • Use my creations in CAW tournaments WITH NO ALTERATIONS.

What you are not allowed to do with my content:

• Make alterations of ANY type and use my content and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • Use attire imports of my characters on another character and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • Use my art assets on another character and feature on ANY form of social media.
  • USE MY CONTENT WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT AND LINKING BACK TO THIS FORUM POST.

If I find that you are not abiding by these guidelines, I will report you on Twitter and Instagram, or I will flag your channel on Youtube. Every art assets used on my work is custom made, and I have the original .psd files for every one I've ever made on my HDD, so I can back up my reports in proving you've stolen my content by providing the original assets.So do yourself a favor, don't be "that guy" to try and use my stuff as your own. I'm overall very lenient in how I allow my content used on the net, but I will not stand for ANYONE using alterations of my work on social media. If you want to alter them and use them for your own personal use, you're free to do so. But the moment I see an alteration of my work on social media, I'm coming after you. And as I can prove all of my assets are 100% proprietary art, all you'll end up with ultimately is a suspended account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CAW is back for another year of wrestling EXCELLENCE. On the tale end of a landscape changing CAW Resolution 30 PPV, 2019 is shaping up to be one of the most competitive 365 days in the company's 51 year history. Indeed the new guard is challenging the old, and the pecking order is being reshaped. What future lies ahead for the wrestlers of CAW?"

Female Update #1

Male Update #2

Female Update #2

Male Update #3

Generations Update

Tag Team Update +2 Bonus Characters

Starlight Pro Wrestling Update

Female Update #3

Female Update #4

Matches:

Tanden Fearse Vs. Helena Troy

Jarret Caesar Vs. Buliwyf

Kari Freeman Vs. Brittany Monroe

Another year, another showcase of my characters. Ya'll know the drill.

"The Nightmare" Blake Evans

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 265lbs

Signature Move: Dreamweaver (Half Nelson Bulldog)/The Other Side "ToS" (Side Slam 1)

Finishing Move: Vertabreaker (Underhook Piledriver)/ Nightmare Fuel (Running Blockbuster)

3OXLBJj.png

The top heel of CAW, and one of my most popular (and most downloaded yearly) characters, Blake aside from a few move changes is exactly the same as he was last year. No need to reinvent the wheel.

"The Archetype" Dru Mercer

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 350lbs

Signature Move: Hercules Cutter (Airplane Spin/TKO)/ Mach 5 (Back Suplex Side Slam)

Finishing Move: Event Horizon (Terminating Spike)/ Big Finish (Swanton Bomb 3)

yJPyWCx.png

One of my longest running characters, dating back to 1999. I made some subtle changes to his attire this year, removing the elbow pads and giving him more tradition boots and the new 2-tone trunks for a more "old school" look. Outside of that he's exactly the same as the last version of him I uploaded for 2K19.

Evan Slade

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 225lbs

Signature Move: Blackjack (Straight Jacker DDT)/ Altered State (Sit-Out Gourdbuster)

Finishing Move: Continuum Shift (Gory Bomb)/ Spear 5

zIR0FWM.png

Just like Dru, I made subtle alterations to Evan this year. The biggest change of course his his hair. The moment I saw the style I knew I had to use it on him. Again, aside from a few move changes he's the same as last year's version. (You're going to see that a lot with my uploads. Just a heads up.)

Jayson Jones

Weight: 265lbs

Signature Move: Chin Chilla (Superkick 7)/ Golden Gloves Combo (Texas Jab)

Finishing Move: Brook-Nam Bomb (Sit-Out Powerbomb 4)/ King's Crown (Rolling Cutter)

MwfhEKq.png

Another one of my elder statesmen, Mr. Jones returns unchanged from 2K18... sort of. His move set is the same, as is his primary attire. (Aside from his walk-out shirt, which is brand new.) His 2nd attire is tribute to his time spent in Thailand training in Muay Thai, and one of my creative inspirations for Jay-J, Tekken's Bruce Irving. He's rocking custom Fairtex shorts in his signature Black/Gold/White color scheme. You'll dig it as much as I do, trust me.

Primo Valiante

Weight: 285lbs

Signature Move: Show Of Power (Fallaway Samoan Drop)/ RomaPlex (Half Nelson Suplex)

Finishing Move: Fall Of Rome (Burning Hammer 1)/ Roman Crippler (Yes! Lock 2)

bdkn0bP.png

Last year I overhauled Primo's design completely. This year sees no change to that design aside from more a cleaner facial hair layout and a different entrance jacket. Again, no need to really make that many changes to him, as I'm satisfied with his look finally after years of toying with variations of his old blond version.

All 5 are ready for action on CC. OZCAW and CAW19 are the tags. On the docket next, Heather Fierhart, Ashley Diamond, Helena Troy, Brittany Nitro and Crystal Bayless.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus H Christmas Oz, Do you actually play the game? It's taken me since last week to get one and a half finished and you present these?

Hat...off.

Hey OZ, I have to ask, What are your thoughts on what your brother has announced on one of his Youtube clips? Are you going to do the same as your brother is doing? For those that are reading this comment, His brother is 3XCAW whose used to post his stuff on this forum in the past & has decided to no longer try to post anything on this Forum but you can follow him on Youtube & Twitter to see his work has decided that this could be his last year of creating CAWS for us to enjoy unless 2k changes up the creator content in next years game! Feel free to go to his current Youtube Video which is under FINETUNE GAMING (All caps) to see his announcement.

Hey OZ, I have to ask, What are your thoughts on what your brother has announced on one of his Youtube clips? Are you going to do the same as your brother is doing? For those that are reading this comment, His brother is 3XCAW whose used to post his stuff on this forum in the past & has decided to no longer try to post anything on this Forum but you can follow him on Youtube & Twitter to see his work has decided that this could be his last year of creating CAWS for us to enjoy unless 2k changes up the creator content in next years game! Feel free to go to his current Youtube Video which is under FINETUNE GAMING (All caps) to see his announcement.

With regards to to his decision to stop at 2K19, he made the decision for the sake of his CAW show, XWA. Having to remake 100 characters yearly is a tedious task, especially when you're doing so for the sake of actually producing cinematic content...which is a chore on it's own. So as far as that goes, it just makes sense really. Regarding myself, I don't plan on doing the same. I'll get the next version of each game until I decide I'm done as a creator completely.

As far as him no longer posting content here...well, that's a bit more nuanced. You see, my brother and I have been making CAWS since 1999, and actively part of the CAWS.ws original CAW community since 2004. We've been here a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time. We've watched this forum go from the defacto destination for all things CAW related, where we could share our content and get hundreds of thousands of eyes on it to now, where my thread from 2K19 reached 46,240 views as of this post. The fact of the matter is...there's just no one here. Not like it used to be. 10 years ago when the new game rolls out there'd be thousands of people here, and at least 3 pages of showcases. As of me typing this there's only 15 showcases on the PS4 section of originals, 2 members and 2 guests. To say that's a staggering decline is an understatement.

I still post here because I'm not as active on social media as my brother. I avoid it actually, for my own reasons. But at the end of the day, you create content because you want eyes on that content. There are no eyes here anymore. Not like there used to be. Times have changed, and a lot of folk have moved on from here. Originals were always niche. You're more likely to get a lot of attention as a creator of real life wrestlers then you are originals. But the original CAW community here seems to be on a rapid and drastic decline...so much that my brother decided it's time to turn his focus towards a platform where he does have a larger audience.

With regards to to his decision to stop at 2K19, he made the decision for the sake of his CAW show, XWA. Having to remake 100 characters yearly is a tedious task, especially when you're doing so for the sake of actually producing cinematic content...which is a chore on it's own. So as far as that goes, it just makes sense really. Regarding myself, I don't plan on doing the same. I'll get the next version of each game until I decide I'm done as a creator completely.

As far as him no longer posting content here...well, that's a bit more nuanced. You see, my brother and I have been making CAWS since 1999, and actively part of the CAWS.ws original CAW community since 2004. We've been here a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time. We've watched this forum go from the defacto destination for all things CAW related, where we could share our content and get hundreds of thousands of eyes on it to now, where my thread from 2K19 reached 46,240 views as of this post. The fact of the matter is...there's just no one here. Not like it used to be. 10 years ago when the new game rolls out there'd be thousands of people here, and at least 3 pages of showcases. As of me typing this there's only 15 showcases on the PS4 section of originals, 2 members and 2 guests. To say that's a staggering decline is an understatement.

I still post here because I'm not as active on social media as my brother. I avoid it actually, for my own reasons. But at the end of the day, you create content because you want eyes on that content. There are no eyes here anymore. Not like there used to be. Times have changed, and a lot of folk have moved on from here. Originals were always niche. You're more likely to get a lot of attention as a creator of real life wrestlers then you are originals. But the original CAW community here seems to be on a rapid and drastic decline...so much that my brother decided it's time to turn his focus towards a platform where he does have a larger audience.

Man you really hit the nail on the head, Ive been posting caws here since 2007 and Ive taken an occasional year off here and there from 2012 onward but I have never seen a community die as fast as the SvR/2K community has. There used to be tons of topics on both the ps and Xbox boards now theres a handful over here and only 3/4 original showcases on the Xbox side. Its sad to see, from the online clans to online e-feds to tournaments and now its a shell of what it once was. I dont really understand it as I feel the gameplay has actually gotten more realistic and the creation suite has only improved (although the omission of the ability to create logos in game and carry over CAWS from previous years is sorely missed) I guess the arcade style of the SvR series was favored to the simulation style we have now. Sad to see for sure.

Archived