Wimpy CAW's 10/7/18 (Shane Strickland Preview)

Wimpy

Hey everbody,

?Back again for my second year CAWing. My focus, like last year, will remain on some of the best indy talent.

?I post here sporadically, and if you followed me last year, I'm prone to disappearing for stretches. For the most up to date previews and releases, follow me on Twitter @WimpyCAWs. With the pleasantries out of the way, please enjoy my gallery and I'm always open to feedback.

Shane Strickland Preview
Swerve_Preview.png

Loved your work last year. Strickland looks awesome. Are you going to add a Killshot attire this year? Wasn't sure if the mask options were better this year for it.

?Haven't checked out the mask options, but I'm planning on just doing 1 attire slot per CAW this year. There are too many good CAWs and creators out there for me to bog people down with more logos.

?That's not to say I wont do Killshot as his own CAW, but at the moment no plans.

Loved your work last year. Strickland looks awesome. Are you going to add a Killshot attire this year? Wasn't sure if the mask options were better this year for it.

?Haven't checked out the mask options, but I'm planning on just doing 1 attire slot per CAW this year. There are too many good CAWs and creators out there for me to bog people down with more logos.

?That's not to say I wont do Killshot as his own CAW, but at the moment no plans.

I'd love to see a Killshot but at the same time I really agree with what you said. Attires are great but there just isn't enough space for two attires given how many great NJPW, ROH, Impact, and other Indy stars there are out there. Not enough slots and certain never enough logo spaces.

I wish everybody would release a 1 attire version like you are planning. After a couple months I spend more time deleting logos than playing.

Actually got the idea from another creator, can't remember who. I don't fault anyone who goes all out, but I just want to minimize my impact on logo count.

I wish everybody would release a 1 attire version like you are planning. After a couple months I spend more time deleting logos than playing.

Just get to see him a lot here in Florida(the last few times has been the Black,red,white or the grey/green when MLW tapes here at guilt) no insult meant

Good job on it!!??

Sorry if I seemed defensive, didn't mean anything by it. He has a lot of attires I enjoy. I just picked this because he wrestled a few big matches in it recently and I really like the simpler trunks he wears.

Archived