NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

10th time lucky - I think that should be it now!

Started looking at a new caw last night! Sorry for the crap posts about Wolfgang and DLC - hope you're all enjoying the new PAC attire and the rest of my work.

BIG love to everyone who's donated to buy me a pint on my paypal link on the Instagram. Much appreciated!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic work year after year nick, hope all is well and the baby is doing good :)

Pleased you managed to find the time to caw again.

Do you have any interest in making the coffeys to go with wolfgang?

Yes actually - I'll look at them soon actually.

Any Update on your Chris Sabin?

Yes - I've started him - got a couple of things to wrap up but he is next on my list. Got 1x current attire and 1 to go with Shelley.

Jerry Lynn Preview

A collab with Bhangraman - Coming Soon.

48379085_1882115468582932_35131597506383

Jerry looks great already Nick! You've nailed his facial expression perfectly. For sigs and fins, you could give him either the TKO 1 and Tornado DDT 1, and of course the Sit-Out Cradle Piledriver as his first finisher, and for his 2nd, you could give him Tombstone Piledriver 3 since he used a Cradle Tombstone from time to time in ECW.

Or if it's a early year TNA version, you could replace the TKO with the Gory Special, and replace the Tombstone with the White Noise since he used it a few times in TNA. It really comes down to personal preferance.

Jerry looks great already Nick! You've nailed his facial expression perfectly. For sigs and fins, you could give him either the TKO 1 and Tornado DDT 1, and of course the Sit-Out Cradle Piledriver as his first finisher, and for his 2nd, you could give him Tombstone Piledriver 3 since he used a Cradle Tombstone from time to time in ECW.

Or if it's a early year TNA version, you could replace the TKO with the Gory Special, and replace the Tombstone with the White Noise since he used it a few times in TNA. It really comes down to personal preferance.

Cheers mate - am thinking of leaving out the tombstone as he basically only did it as a reversal, and the game does it anyway when you reverse a tombstone.

I'm thinking Air Raid Siren & TKO for sigs and Cradle Piledriver and a running tornado DDT for fins (provided the DDT is still in the game since last year!).

Got a surprise CAW to finish up this week but will then be building the attires and doing moves - will hopefully have him ready this weekend!

Cheers mate - am thinking of leaving out the tombstone as he basically only did it as a reversal, and the game does it anyway when you reverse a tombstone.

I'm thinking Air Raid Siren & TKO for sigs and Cradle Piledriver and a running tornado DDT for fins (provided the DDT is still in the game since last year!).

Got a surprise CAW to finish up this week but will then be building the attires and doing moves - will hopefully have him ready this weekend!

You're welcome, Nick. Happy to be of service to the communnity.

Glad you like the caws a lot of effort went into this by both of us

With the quality content you guys provided this year; you deserve every ounce of recognition and praise from the communnity.

By the way, for Jerry Lynn, I think it's DDT 11 for his running Tornado DDT. Plus, you could give him DDT 13 as a Top Rope Corner Grapple since he used something similar in the early years of TNA

Archived