NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

So last night I went DEEP on trying to sort out this Shelley attire. I was ambitious but I'm pleased to see this come alive!

This morning I explained to my wife how the process went. Find a match on NJPW World where he wore it. Wait for a good shot (or 10) of the text on the tights/boots, screengrab them for a collage, decipher what the text says, map it out on paper for reference, download a calculator font, create the texture from scratch and HOPE it applies to the tights correctly.

Obviously she thought I was really quite mad.

I didn't tell her about the trial and error with placing the textures and how clever I had to be with the layers as they ran out halfway through! Or that doing the moveset took over an hour!

Some creators don't share the process and it looks like CAWs just appear as if by magic, but believe me that there is a long process for some creations and taking your time, asking for HELP, and trying things out make the reward so sweet!

goldTimeSplitters.jpg

goldattire2.jpg

ImagefromiOS13.jpg

44624642_1803223689805444_1569476960873044674135_1803242319803581_27906939559293

This bad boy will be up very soon - 2 slots with 2x recent attires, a manager attire and this sexy *censored*er.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So last night I went DEEP on trying to sort out this Shelley attire. I was ambitious but I'm pleased to see this come alive!

This morning I explained to my wife how the process went. Find a match on NJPW World where he wore it. Wait for a good shot (or 10) of the text on the tights/boots, screengrab them for a collage, decipher what the text says, map it out on paper for reference, download a calculator font, create the texture from scratch and HOPE it applies to the tights correctly.

Obviously she thought I was really quite mad.

I didn't tell her about the trial and error with placing the textures and how clever I had to be with the layers as they ran out halfway through! Or that doing the moveset took over an hour!

Some creators don't share the process and it looks like CAWs just appear as if by magic, but believe me that there is a long process for some creations and taking your time, asking for HELP, and trying things out make the reward so sweet!

goldTimeSplitters.jpg

goldattire2.jpg

ImagefromiOS13.jpg

44624642_1803223689805444_1569476960873044674135_1803242319803581_27906939559293

This bad boy will be up very soon - 2 slots with 2x recent attires, a manager attire and this sexy *censored*er.

Top notch! When it comes to logos and textures you rock! You doing kushida?

Archived