NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your attire details & match mode screenshots impressive.

Cheers mate! First time I've tried to up the presentation. Glad the extra effort is noticed!

UPLOADED

KUSHIDA

By the CAWalition - Defract & NickBreaker

(Credit to SpineBuster94 for the moveset base and RyeeDee for the entrance formula)

unknown.png

What are peoples obsession with this whole custom nip thing?! I dont get it.

We stan accurate nipples.

Lmfao

Your attire details & match mode screenshots impressive.

Cheers mate! First time I've tried to up the presentation. Glad the extra effort is noticed!

UPLOADED

KUSHIDA

By the CAWalition - Defract & NickBreaker

(Credit to SpineBuster94 for the moveset base and RyeeDee for the entrance formula)

unknown.png

This is really amazing ? gonna have to clear some space to download it though

Damn that Wooo DLC keeps biting me in the ass with these great caws lol. That pack is so shitty with absolutely nothing i want in it, but i'm almost gonna end up buying it just to be able to download some of these caws...

I know man - it's such a pain that they don't highlight DLC moves. I'm sorry. I've been though Kushida and removed all DLC but it's still showing up.

On Sabin, still working on a face texture as it's kicking my ass with the quality atm.

Meanwhile.

UPLOADED

Modern/Current Jerry Lynn

New attire/look by Shattered

image0.jpg

Damn that Wooo DLC keeps biting me in the ass with these great caws lol. That pack is so shitty with absolutely nothing i want in it, but i'm almost gonna end up buying it just to be able to download some of these caws...

I know man - it's such a pain that they don't highlight DLC moves. I'm sorry. I've been though Kushida and removed all DLC but it's still showing up.

On Sabin, still working on a face texture as it's kicking my ass with the quality atm.

Meanwhile.

UPLOADED

Modern/Current Jerry Lynn

New attire/look by Shattered

image0.jpg

No worries man :)

So this is going to be a thing!

The CAWalition (myself and Defract) are going to film a series for the interwebs.

We've been thinking about it for a while, and Defract and I are going to sit down and do a video series discussing the game and the creation suite.

We'll talk about the ups and downs from 2k19 and what realistic improvements would really knock our socks off to 2k20.

So what sort of thing would you like discussed?

If you have a Twitter then reply to Defract's tweet below, if not, then here is great too https://twitter.com/Defract/status/1085258862448599040

Thank you for Jerry Lynn referee attire, I was not expecting it.

Improvements for your discussion:

Make it take not as long to move images around in creation suite mode.

Bigger range of preset textures for ring canvas plus ringside mats & floors.

Whilst superstars are grappling opponents the ability to strike other opponents.

Ability to remove head items (masks, caps, helmets etc) in exhibition mode.

Ability to increase & decrease length of a certain amount and or type of clothing (even if it's small amount like tights, shirts, capes, long coats)

Very cool updated Raven and Lynn caws man. I saw them earlier, but still plan on keeping retro JL. Downloaded KUSHIDA and did not notice the nipple situation. Doesn't really bother me, but I can where being as accurate as possible is a priority for some.

Either way, this Kusihida more than others I've seen on the CC is beyond worth downloading. Trust me on this one guys. Nickbreaker knows his stuff and it's never failed to impress.

@J-Man I hear you on the DLC stuff man. I hate it too, especially when it limits the caws you want to get but can't. Just bite the bullet my brother, and think of it as a worthy investment for all the future caws that have them you'll need in the future.

Archived