NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Banks and Devlin look great so far.

For Banks, you could gives him Springboard Enzugiri 2 for the Slice of Heaven, Fisherman Driver 2 for the Kiwi Crusher, and Arm Trapped Crossface 2 for the Lion's Clutch ( 2 just flows well with Banks), and Torture Rack Bomb for that Spinning Rack Slam that he does.

As for Devlin: For sigs, you can give him the Trouble in Paradise, and Diving Moonsault 2, and for Finishers, you could give him eith the Fireman's Carry Sidewalk Slam, the Emerald Flowsion for his version if Hiromu Takahashi's Dynamite Plunger, and the Package Piledriver.

Been fun seeing these new creations the past few weeks! I forgot to state my Ken Shamrock '18 is inspired by your 2K14 CAW as you might have gathered. I will go back & credit you on it. Current Jerry Lynn & updated Aries were surprises for me

That's so funny - I was looking at that 2nd attire last night and I thought "I'm sure that was a custom attire I made up", and then I questioned whether it really ever was a real attire or not as it seemed unfeasible that you would create it too!

I see you've seen his 'return' match photos then? I wonder if the match was any good or not. He's in great shape but he is old af man. I was considering making him but I would simply never use him!!!!!

I've been creating for WWE games for a long time, & this game I finally FULLY marked out on what I was able to achieve in the creation mode!

I know I should be cool & humble, but I'm so pleased with how this Alex Shelley creation turned out!

creativity x patience = achievement

baruub5gxv821.jpg

Woah. Shelley would be proud of this. I heard he's doing well. He just took a break from wrestling so he could finish college.

Archived